So, I got a new Prelude.. Help me pick out some things?

Good rims? BBS, Volk (or anything made by RAYS), Enkei, Rotiform, SSR

Do yourself a favor...please don't get XXR or Rota or any of that cast knockoff stuff

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

I would personally do gold/bronze rims or RSX type S rims, just do a cat back exhaust not worth the money for a cheap header! I actually have my exhaust still if your some what close. I'm on mobile so I'm not sure. Also what is the mileage on it? Have you cleaned the EGR ports yet? Cheap but stops the black soot from going on the bumper if your heavy on the throttle like I was :) fun car if/when you lower it go with ground control coil overs and koni yellow struts. I might have mine still too not sure.. I loved my 5th gen! I'd spend some time over on www.preludepower.com Anyway enjoy the new car! Also be sure to do the maintenance like the timing belt every hundred thousand known to break and bend some valves.. PM me with any questions I knew my 5th gen in and out!

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Some black or gun metal or gold rotas and drop it.. as far as white....... looks ghey

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

ive kinda had the whole black with a chrome lip thing in my head for a while now :)

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana