anyone ever bag a 2005 taurus ?

taurus' are some of the ugliest cars ever made

The new ones are fucking badass. My grandpa had one for a bit till he got the flex to make it easier to get in and out. 6 speed paddle shifters and enough balls to make you feel it deserved it.

Fuck yeah.

IMO, if he wants to bag his Taurus, let him bag it. People have attached feelings with cars that go far beyond fiscal common sense. Would I do it? No, but wouldnt ever tell someone no to do something to a car they love. It's not my money, nor my responsibility to keep someone from spending their money not worth it in my mind. If its worth it to them, thats all that matters.

Do what ya want to man, and of you do bag it, take some pics of before/during/after, I bet everyone would still wanna see it

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

taurus' are some of the ugliest cars ever made

The new ones are fucking badass. My grandpa had one for a bit till he got the flex to make it easier to get in and out. 6 speed paddle shifters and enough balls to make you feel it deserved it.

Fuck yeah.

IMO, if he wants to bag his Taurus, let him bag it. People have attached feelings with cars that go far beyond fiscal common sense. Would I do it? No, but wouldnt ever tell someone no to do something to a car they love. It's not my money, nor my responsibility to keep someone from spending their money not worth it in my mind. If its worth it to them, thats all that matters.

Do what ya want to man, and of you do bag it, take some pics of before/during/after, I bet everyone would still wanna see it

def man w.e i decide ill put pics up thnx

brooklyn style

damn, some of you are extremely rude. I find some of your posts uncalled for. The man asked a simple question, there is no reason to start dissing him because you don't like his choice of car.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

I have a 05 as well. Pushing 200,000 miles now. And for the price of bagging the car....also the probably close to the blue book value of the entire car, you could replace all factory suspension, motor mounts, oil and trans gasket, subframe bushings, exhaust, ball joints, tie rods, complete tune up and fluid flush, put a cold air intake in, and sill probably put a decent stereo system in it.

There's not a kit made for the Taurus and its not a fun task to do, it's really not worth it. Sell the car and the money towards bagging it and buy a smoother driving car. I'm running KYB struts and moog springs all around and drive around 2,000 miles a month city and highway and it's a decent ride. Not luxury and not sporty but a good ride, not a ton of bouncing or quick jolts, just a pretty smooth ride. I usually try to avoid potholes.

Your is also good for hitting a fat kid sitting on a cooler... <_<

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

first off car is lookin thight anywho u put the same strut and springs all around cuz i have those struts but i left the original springs

Thanks man the bumper got cracked and was needing a new paint job. I just didnt want to keep dumping cash into it so I sold it. I mentioned the Moog CC859 cargo coils because thats where you'll see the benifits. They're actually for a Gen I - Gen II model Taurus but they're a direct fit for the Gen III- IV's as well. They also have a progressive spring rate of 196 compared to the stock's spring rate of 100. Taurus are hard to find parts for trust me I had mine since 06 and sold it back in December. Keep the struts you have and replace the rears springs with the Moog CC859 coils. Here is a pic for comparrison, stock on top and the moog cc359 on bottom.

829948198_PvyqX-XL.jpg

$63 for a set:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-CARGO-COIL-MOOG-Matched-Pair-REAR-Coil-Springs-FORD-MERCURY-CC859-1992-1995-/130705375523?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e6ea5c123&vxp=mtr

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

damn, some of you are extremely rude. I find some of your posts uncalled for. The man asked a simple question, there is no reason to start dissing him because you don't like his choice of car.

yea man rude for no reason i have the upmost respect for evryone on this site i look tru every build n give props but this is dif we all log in here to help eachother not to rag on each other

steve thanx for takin time out ya day to address the issue really apreciate it and to those who helped me out thanx

brooklyn style

first off car is lookin thight anywho u put the same strut and springs all around cuz i have those struts but i left the original springs

Thanks man the bumper got cracked and was needing a new paint job. I just didnt want to keep dumping cash into it so I sold it. I mentioned the Moog CC859 cargo coils because thats where you'll see the benifits. They're actually for a Gen I - Gen II model Taurus but they're a direct fit for the Gen III- IV's as well. They also have a progressive spring rate of 196 compared to the stock's spring rate of 100. Taurus are hard to find parts for trust me I had mine since 06 and sold it back in December. Keep the struts you have and replace the rears springs with the Moog CC859 coils. Here is a pic for comparrison, stock on top and the moog cc359 on bottom.

829948198_PvyqX-XL.jpg

$63 for a set:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-CARGO-COIL-MOOG-Matched-Pair-REAR-Coil-Springs-FORD-MERCURY-CC859-1992-1995-/130705375523?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e6ea5c123&vxp=mtr

big diff gonna def swap the back out for those how about the front ?

brooklyn style

wow i literally came in here to say the same. seth, you starting off wasnt necessary. i bet if steve said he wanted to bag his tercel you'd sing a different tune. some of you need to grow up.

:)

big diff gonna def swap the back out for those how about the front ?

I used the standard motorcraft stockers up front. After the swap the front and back your basically the same height. I could carry 4 passengers (about 600 lbs) and 400+ in the trunk without bottoming out on bumps. A word of caution tho.. don't use the aftermarket plastic / metal strut tower mounting brackets. Use the rubber OEM motorcraft ones the aftermarket ones suck.

Edit: also I had a 255/30r20 on there and still had clearance so you should be straight.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

Archived