Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Its the only deck under like 900 bucks that has burr brown converters also. Thats like some good shit. Lol and that link only says 117 because the thread is pioneer deh-80prs is the knockout blow to the 117

Fixed the link

alot of 200 dollar decks have burr brown.

on another note when you have a processor then a 80prs is kind of pointless. If your to stuypid to know how to set the piece then it doesnt matter which piece it is your going to blow stuff up.

Its the only deck under like 900 bucks that has burr brown converters also. Thats like some good shit. Lol and that link only says 117 because the thread is pioneer deh-80prs is the knockout blow to the 117

Fixed the link

on another note when you have a processor then a 80prs is kind of pointless. If your to stuypid to know how to set the piece then it doesnt matter which piece it is your going to blow stuff up.

name some 200 dollar decks with 3 sets of burr brown 24bit dac's, and would you consider anyone coming to your shop to get their systems tuned stupid because they arent doing the work themselves?.

the installation took me a while.. but everythin works great.. I didnt play too much with it yet but the quality is way better ..

I should get the T2652-s in the begging of next week and than I put new speaker wires in and tune the system..

My other question is if I install T2652-s in the front, would it be better to get another set for the back with the adapters (i have 6x9s) or I get a set of 6x9 ?

I was lookin at Hertz hi-energy HCX-690

or its better to use speakers of the same brand ? or it doesnt reall

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Was thinkin about that but i ordered t2652-s and they wont handle bridget power of t600-4 will it?

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Fixed the link

name some 200 dollar decks with 3 sets of burr brown 24bit dac's, and would you consider anyone coming to your shop to get their systems tuned stupid because they arent doing the work themselves?.

the orignal post talks about blowing speakers because of not knowing how to set crossovers on a specific unit. If you dont know how to set a crossover again it doesnt matter which piece your running.

and most of JVC and kenwoods decks are 24bit burr browns. your overhyping "burr brown" here its just a brand its not the top of the line as you seem to think. higher decks like the 99prs are using wolfson i believe its called.

your blanket statment about people coming to a shop makes no sense whatsoever.

Fixed the link

the orignal post talks about blowing speakers because of not knowing how to set crossovers on a specific unit. If you dont know how to set a crossover again it doesnt matter which piece your running.

and most of JVC and kenwoods decks are 24bit burr browns. your overhyping "burr brown" here its just a brand its not the top of the line as you seem to think. higher decks like the 99prs are using wolfson i believe its called.

your blanket statment about people coming to a shop makes no sense whatsoever.

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_105KDA95BT/JVC-Arsenal-KD-A95BT.html?tp=5684

thats the best i could find that jvc makes, keenwood doesnt have any single din's that compare and i didnt look at the double dins.

that jvc is great for the price but the eq isnt as good, no auto eq and time alignment, im assuming 1 bur brown rather then the 3 the pioneer offers, the pioneer is still the better h/u if you ask me. more adjustabilty and will give you some real nice sound.

now if you get the pioneer 80prs and a processor well the h/u was a waste of money then but for a setup that you want more sq in but your focus is spl the pioneer would be a great choice.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

none of these decks are as good as a processor.

If yhour running a 2 way front and sub the pioneer is cool, anything more then that its meh. as far as sound between it and another deck, ive owned all of the upper line decks and the 80prs sounds just the same as the others out the box experience. I'm also lucky enough i dont need to eq 16 bands of frequencies to get a sound i enjoy out of my car :)

^^ not everyone looks for the same sound in a stereo. some want a little more sq others dont. im just saying that the pioneer is a great h/u for the price aslong as your not getting a sound processor. sure it cant replace a sound processor but it gives you a lot of control over the reproduction of the music for the price of the h/u. the piont is that there is no other cd player ( that i can find ) that is 350 or less that has all the same features that give you that much control over your speakers. sure there are some cd players that will put out good sq for cheaper but the pioneer just gives you that much more control in a setup that doesnt have a processor.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived