humm im lazy, my car gets washed when it rains usually.if i go to a carwash, i use the soap to wash and the wax cycle to rinse. thats as close as i get to wax. ;D

• 4 weeks later...

Turtle Wax Platium liqiud wax comes in a green bottle i love it, It saids no white reisdo but its more like 85% less but still great when taking it off, its very easy and can apply in the sun withno problems... I also used Nu Car polish which worked great on my 85 jimmy but sucked on my 97 maxima.....

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

:^ i had a xylon clear coat sprayed on my '06 rav-4, after 6k plus miles still no wax required! i still use black majic on the ram...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

• 2 weeks later...

well if you have a detail supplier near you i would reccomend cherry or butter wax i havent used them personally but all my buddies in my old car club would use them and their vehicles would stay real smooth. i personally have had good luck with eagle one nanowax and if your lazy like me i like 24kt gold. the 24 kt is an awesome aerosal wax that you spray on let dry then wipe off and leaves the body damn smooth, its made by american products and is mostly avail at detail shops. Oh and when im waxing i always reccomend using a microfiber cloth so you dont get those damn little fibers everywhere like with a terry cloth.

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets

This here candy paint mentioned.. how do I get that? Crush up mah candy? (needs new paint job and def. has no hookups). I'd be happy with just the same color resprayed.. LOL I've never used wax though.. Question.. does not using wax.. can that make your car get sun damage quicker? Because my car's exterior paint just is eating away.. like on the hood and crap.

candy is a 3 stage paint primer/candy/clear, depending on what base you choose thats how dark or bright your candy will come out. candy is sorta a clear coat type tinted paint i guess, if you dont spray it right you get clouds on your paint and it looks like crap. if i can find a pic of my old impala ill post it up in the members rides section and you can see the candy on it.

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets

• 2 months later...

I never used wax....I'm so dam Mexican....closest I ever came to using wax was when I used Dawn (dish soap), I think that qualifies enough for wax IMO....

lol same here...

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer