Once I added the 2nd batt and upgraded all my wiring it really helped my voltage. I am only running mine @ 1 ohm but I can imagine running @ .25ohm would but quite a bit more stress on the electrical. Before I ran anything below 1 ohm I would get a H/O alt. I'm glad my log is helping you get some ideas though man. If you have any questions on your setup feel free to shoot me a pm anytime.

-James

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Sounds good bro. Have you put it on the meter yet??

~Team Nussiance~

Head Unit: Sony MEX-BT38UW

Amplifier: 1 AQ2200d for break in period

Subwoofers: 2 AQ HDC3 18's

Mids and Highs: 1 pair of AQ PA-6.5's and 1 pair of AQ PA Supertweets

Scores: 148.1db @47hz

146db- Dash

143.8db- Headrest

Both on music

@swan: not yet I was going to wait til I got it bed lined but i may go and meter here at the local shop in Rocky Mount before then because I really want to know what I'm hitting so I can know what improvements to make to get my score up.

Where the tip of my finger is was where I was pointing to last time but it's just the underneath view.

Yours must be on the outside of the seat bolts. Any pics of the wire on the interior? In the pics u posted that's exactly how mine will be run though.

3cd7ffb9.jpg

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

There's an Iasca comp in Andrews this saturday that me and my team are going to!

~Team Nussiance~

146db- Dash

143.8db- Headrest

Both on music

no i dont as my amp rack runs all the way across but from lookin at it the left side hole is to far forward to be use i think . theres two on the right side that are towards the back the one im usein is bout 3 inchs from where the carpet laps ill try and see if i can get a pic or two tho

ok this is of the left side and i believe the hole would be right about where my floor mat and amp rack are

IMG_20120724_124126.jpg?t=1343151813

and this is where i have mine on the rightside as u can see its right at the edge of where the floor goes up

IMG_20120724_124005.jpg?t=1343151858

and this is how i have everything sittin on the rack let me no if this gives u a better idea of how things will work for u

20120524_154453.jpg?t=1337892727

I really appreciate the pics. I want to stretch it across my back seats all the way but that is as long as my positive run is. I would have to keep the amp where it is and I'm not sure what I would put on the other side cause it will be a couple months before I get my mids/highs amp. You think I could put my ground where yours is located but on the left side and then just run the ground wire under the amp rack then up through the amp rack and to the ground terminal on the amp? I will pick up a ring terminal tomorrow and solder it on my 1/0 run when I get off work tomorrow. If I can make it by the local shop this afternoon I will go ahead and pick up the ring terminal. Also may solder it on this afternoon when it cools down and if the storms that were predicted for this afternoon dont come.

@swan: the one in Andrews SC?

-James

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Just started measuring for my cuts on the amp rack. I will have it so it goes about an inch from where the floor drops off on the passenger side. It will all be covered up by folding the one drivers side seat back down. Also will install a fan blowing from the amp rack up to the amp and that way I can keep a little air circulating around the amp. I was thinking about maybe putting 2 fans one on each end of the amp rack but might just go with 1 fan in the middle of the amp rack. What do ya'll think?

The A/C really doesnt do much at all for cooling the amp. I ride with the windows down most of the time since that moves the most air around down in the rear floor board.

Whats the better way to circulate air around the amp? I am open to any suggestions

Beginning of the new amp rack: (hopefully I will be able to hide all my wires a little better and I will run the ground through the floor straight to the frame.) Also this may be all I get done on the amp rack today because we got some thunderstorms pounding us in Rocky Mount right now.

a1ea922f.jpg

51465376.jpg

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Yea

~Team Nussiance~

146db- Dash

143.8db- Headrest

Both on music