the ban of guns wont solve shit, if they want to stop crime then they need more prison time and even death to dumbasses that are too stupid to follow laws. you get caught shooting at new years, 10 years for attempted murder, lets see who is stupid enough to shoot at new years. shit like that is what they need to do to stop gun crimes, right now you get caught with an illegal gun you get a day in jail. how about you get 5 years? wonder how many people will think about carrying one after that. maybe criminals but with longer jail times we wont have them out in the streets

I knew the fags in washington would spin this Movie theater massacre into some weapons ban bull shit.....

I knew it the second I heard about it.

the only gun control laws we need is to teach someone how to take off the safety.................................

Yes please!

the ban of guns wont solve shit, if they want to stop crime then they need more prison time and even death to dumbasses that are too stupid to follow laws. you get caught shooting at new years, 10 years for attempted murder, lets see who is stupid enough to shoot at new years. shit like that is what they need to do to stop gun crimes, right now you get caught with an illegal gun you get a day in jail. how about you get 5 years? wonder how many people will think about carrying one after that. maybe criminals but with longer jail times we wont have them out in the streets

That is exactly what needs to be fucking done but it always seems like the ones with the good ideas are the ones who are never heard.

I work at Walmart and i handle a lot of our ammunition sales, in the days since that shooting I have barely had a chance to walk away from the ammo case before someone else is buying more, people are afraid of the potential gun laws and will openly admit they are stocking up now.

Gun laws don't stop shit because like someone else said criminals by definition don't follow the laws, so why the hell would they bother following one about guns? Take a look at Chicago, West Lake Drive is one the most violent neighborhoods in the country, you have a 1 in 4 chance of being the victim of a violent crime there, and guess what? Chicago has damn near no guns at all.

Another thing is before the gun law thing I felt that Obama had a chance at re-election just because the republicans didn't have a super strong front runner at first, but if he signs the Gun Control act he might as well be signing a resignation letter.

The shooting in Colo, and the 71 grandpa in Florida show exactly why people SHOULD have guns, lets see...theatre with a no gun policy 12 die many injured, coffee shop letting people have their freedom, robbery and potential deaths stopped. Honestly I want to see if anyone in that theatre had a personal carry permit, because if they did and they couldn't have their gun that is a load of bull shit.

/rant

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

my dad actaully called me 2 days ago and asked me how much it is to join the NRA (because im a member and he wasnt). he joined because of this theater bullshit, he knew the fuckheads would try to turn it into a guns ban proposal. i voted no all the way. any nut hugging-gun ban supporting fucktard fags can kiss the fattest part of my ass.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

This is what I just put on every page on Yahoo I could find about gun ban/ Colo shooting.

Is this a tragedy? Yes, can we learn from it? YES. Take this situation and set it next to the situation in Florida recently when a man legally, and RIGHTFULLY carrying a weapon stopped a robbery that very well could have ended in people dying. Now back Colo., people at a movie theatre with a no gun policy, people died. Am I saying that for certain someone could have made a shot to stop Holmes? No, not necessarily, but if someone had started shooting back there is a chance he would have stopped at the very least to protect his own crazy ass. And there is a chance that someone could have hit him. Sure he was wearing a vest, but even when wearing a bullet proof vest there is a real chance of having broken limbs and other injuries. People who support this logic like this up to the top, and maybe just maybe someone in Washington will pull their head out of their ass long enough to realize some of what I have said.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

The only thing these fucking Gun laws do is make law abiding citizens victims more and more... Do you think a criminal gives a SHIT about a gun law NO... Considering when they use weapons to commit crimes they know they are breaking the law as it is...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

The only thing these fucking Gun laws do is make law abiding citizens victims more and more... Do you think a criminal gives a SHIT about a gun law NO... Considering when they use weapons to commit crimes they know they are breaking the law as it is...

I agree 100% with you. For example look how mexico is all fuck up and it is illegal to cary a gun in mexico but they find a way to smuggle guns. The same thing is going to happen if the us bans weapons.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

start answering violent crimes like this with death penalties. no buts about it. you are insane? ok you are no good to us. start putting the fear in these assholes and shit would be different.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

start answering violent crimes like this with death penalties. no buts about it. you are insane? ok you are no good to us. start putting the fear in these assholes and shit would be different.

I agree with that wholeheartedly... That's the reason half these clowns commit these damn crimes because they get a slap on the wrist... "I shot 2 people and i know in the legal system i will serve 10 years MAYBE" << Thats an example of the criminal mentality now a days... Your idea would cut down on the overcrowding of Prisons as well so we'd be killing two birds with 1 stone hypothetically speaking... Furthermore i agree that the Insanity plea is a CROCK of shit because if you were competent enough to commit the crime then you are competent enough to stand for trial and punishment

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌