Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Its not all of america but something needs to be done to educate people on this shit...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

how about new programs and organizations to help catch and cure the mentally insane? The guy could have easily ran into the movies with homemade explosives strapped to him and killed much more than 12 people, guns aren't the problem....

how about new programs and organizations to help catch and cure the mentally insane? The guy could have easily ran into the movies with homemade explosives strapped to him and killed much more than 12 people, guns aren't the problem....

I think we have those programs established already. There needs to be Quicker Trials and Firmer Rulings. Insanity my butt- he had planned this. Yeah, he IS crazy- but crazy like a fox. Justice needs to be swift.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Justice needs to be swift.

Like a single bullet to the brain... but our country is too big of a wuss for that.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

I think we have those programs established already. There needs to be Quicker Trials and Firmer Rulings. Insanity my butt- he had planned this. Yeah, he IS crazy- but crazy like a fox. Justice needs to be swift.

I feel you man..theres several things I'm sick of.....First of all they're shouldn't be a fuckin trial...automatically give him the death penalty, let him cut to the front of the line and kill him the next day...Either that or let him out into the prison yard with the other inmates and let them give him the death penalty...and second of all I'm completely sick of hearin "oh hes gonna plead criminally insane" Picture it this way...If he was arab would he be "mentally Ill" or "insane" no he'd be a fuckin terrorist ...

einstein was deemed crazy during his time of life. this guy was calculated and methodical and very intelligent. thats why it was so effective. he did not account for the police getting there so soon though and that was his downfall. Im not sure what his options were though. He booby trapped his apartment so he couldnt get back in. im guessing suicide by cop was the way to go for him.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.