2011 Harley Davidson F-150 on 32's/2 DD 18's in a 6th order blowthru.

nice whips....

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

All those cars/trucks are super clean. To the guy saying why buy a truck if your not going to use it, Last time I checked he spent the money so he must be using for his intended purposes not yours.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Saw this truck at Oranldo Classic looks amazing,What angrys me is when people buy trucks and don't use them.Really you wasted the bed for some music.I guess jl audio just makes the stealth boxes for fun.

I would die to have a new truck,even with the employee pricing its still $500-$700 a Month for a lease around here

The last response was my generic quick answer........ Now that I can elaborate.. Since you are angered by using a bed of the truck for music are you also mad about people walling off vehicles ? CLEARLY not 1 vehicle on this earth was made purposely for a wall. The designers and engineers of the Astro van did not sit in a meeting and say " hey , motherfuckers are gonna wall this shit off " now did they.

If you had the money to drop 60,000 cash on a truck and 13k on wheels and X amount on music you would CLEARLY view this differently I am sure of that.

And last but not least

6b0f1446.jpg

8 SSA EVIL 15's

4 CRESCENDO 5500'S

2 SINGER HAIRPIN'S

21 XS POWER D1600'S

ALL MCLAREN AUDIO MID'S AND TWEETERS

1 TARAMPS HD4000, 1 TARAMPS HD800

SEX!

kWgmAp6.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

That Waldo is hilarious and people with money definitely don't complain about other people spending their money. YOU GOT IT, BALL OUT!!!

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

I like this guy lol.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Truck is getting some glass work done on the dash. Should have pics this week and another video.

8 SSA EVIL 15's

4 CRESCENDO 5500'S

2 SINGER HAIRPIN'S

21 XS POWER D1600'S

SEX!

kWgmAp6.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Man screw people who try to tell you how to spend your money. I get soo much crap where I live because my truck is on big rims instead of big swap tires.

Looking forward to more pics of the truck!

that's what you get for living in KY lol. someone drove up to me when i was coming out of a bar/club and i was only standing next to my truck and some redneck pulls up like 'when you gonna get a REAL mans truck' as he sticks his head out of his rust bucket multi colored POS. he couldn't even have been sure it was mine lol.

loving this f150...but omg that 350....*droooool*

that's what you get for living in KY lol. someone drove up to me when i was coming out of a bar/club and i was only standing next to my truck and some redneck pulls up like 'when you gonna get a REAL mans truck' as he sticks his head out of his rust bucket multi colored POS. he couldn't even have been sure it was mine lol.

loving this f150...but omg that 350....*droooool*

LOL. To each his own , I have seen some awesome lifted trucks on big tires but its not really my thing. As for a real mans truck , MOTHERFUCK that guy . This f 150 shits on ANYTHING he will EVER have :)

8 SSA EVIL 15's

4 CRESCENDO 5500'S

2 SINGER HAIRPIN'S

21 XS POWER D1600'S

SEX!

kWgmAp6.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Archived