Second Skin Audio

I need major help!!!!

Hi fellas, im lookin into powering 15 12' thump subs with a sony explod 100w peak/ 20,000w rms amplitude. I just need to know how i would go about wiring this setup. Jow many wires do i have to buy? Can i find some goid wires at walmart? Im putting my system in a 1963 buick. I know all of this will cost at least 10 grand... But im willing to spend the money to get the highest quality products money can buy. Im also looking to get some good 9' in speakers to put in my car dash of the car. I wanted the biggest speakers possible for that. I only measured 23 in along the car-dash with a measuring that i won at target the other day. I still want room for other stuff. So i could only surrender 18ins.

I just need advice on how to wire my thump subs to my batterys ima buy so they can "thump". Lol

theres 2 options bro... either the mtx thunder 1000000 or funky pups

Current Setup: , 2 Fi sp4 18s in a big ass flat wall tuned to 23hz, Pioneer 80prs, 2 Digital Designs m3bs strapped @ 2 ohms, Banda ICE2000, Crescendo 800.4, 4 PRV 10MR1000s,4 Mclaren MLT300 Super Tweeters Kinetik 2000 XS Power 2700 & XS Power 3100s.

No, i do all my friends systems when they pay for for cheap. They always complian idk why. I been doin it for almost 2 months so i have all the experience i need. I did my college teachers system last week. He came back to my house and his car was smoky. He said it was cuz i hooked up the subs directly to the battery which i ALWAYS do! I told him cuz he turned it way up. Way too loud!! He wanted his money back. I dont know what im doing wrong.?

Edited by AudioextremezJL

WOW troll thread. Either you are a complete dumb@ss..

Or troll. I vote troll. I bet you have another profile on here too.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

No, i do all my friends systems when they pay for for cheap. They always complian idk why. I been doin it for almost 2 months so i have all the experience i need. I did my college teachers system last week. He came back to my house and his car was smoky. He said it was cuz i hooked up the subs directly to the battery which i ALWAYS do! I told him cuz he turned it way up. Way too loud!! He wanted his money back. I dont know what im doing wrong.?

OK man the only way to help you is for you to provide us with pics, plenty of them the car, trunk and some measurements, a pic of the 10 grand would also help..

Shit son...I predict this going bad very soon.

Is this your first build?

i dont think it is because he has hooked other subs up to the battery before!! :P

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

dont-feed-the-troll.jpg

'08 Chevy Cobalt coupe 2.2 base model trunk build:

2 9512iSC flatwound alum 1.5 coils

-extra 9500 spider pack

-8" platinum carbon dustcaps

1 DD Z1 (.375ohm nominally daily)

3g31 AGM

320a Ohio Gen alt

1 DD S4 4 channel

4 VO-M8v1's (holes cut for 3rd pair)

2 CS 6.5's

2 VO-B1's

Sony XAV-601BT

all Knu Krystal RCA's

Cadence 7band EQ

148.3db @ 32hz (burp)

148.4 @ 37 & 38hz (burp)

146.xdb 90sec average (center windshield)