child endangerment by loud car stereo system

I don't see this being any worse than children going to the movies. Louder higher frequencies opposed to bass. Didn't watch the video at all, so just speaking generally :shrug:

the sound at a movie theater is a big sound , but nowhere near the spl of a car system capable of doing a hairtrick

any movie would not be able to do a hair trick. dont know the spl of the car she was is but im gonna take a guess a good amount higher then any movie theater would produce.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

what you guys have never stood in the door way at a movie wile a bunch of bombs were going off? that shit hair tricks like a mo fucka!

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

If this happened in IN. this is what i would be working with:

IC 35-46-1-4

Neglect of a dependent; child selling

Sec. 4. (a) A person having the care of a dependent, whether assumed voluntarily or because of a legal obligation, who knowingly or intentionally:

(1) places the dependent in a situation that endangers the dependent's life or health;

(2) abandons or cruelly confines the dependent;

(3) deprives the dependent of necessary support; or

(4) deprives the dependent of education as required by law;

commits neglect of a dependent, a Class D felony.

Sec 4: A.1 is what i would have to articulate IF I was to try and bring charges up on. And seeing as I can not VERIFY that hearing los is happening even though I know it is I would have to use my judgement to arrest and or file charges.

Then it is up to teh Lake County Prosecutor to see if they want to take the charges. I nother words, i wouldnt file the charges nor woudl I arrest. i would would intervene and stop the action but that is teh extent of it.

The law is a crazy thing, and unfortunatly being a bad parent isnt illegal, though it should.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

If this happened in IN. this is what i would be working with:

IC 35-46-1-4

Neglect of a dependent; child selling

Sec. 4. (a) A person having the care of a dependent, whether assumed voluntarily or because of a legal obligation, who knowingly or intentionally:

(1) places the dependent in a situation that endangers the dependent's life or health;

(2) abandons or cruelly confines the dependent;

(3) deprives the dependent of necessary support; or

(4) deprives the dependent of education as required by law;

commits neglect of a dependent, a Class D felony.

Sec 4: A.1 is what i would have to articulate IF I was to try and bring charges up on. And seeing as I can not VERIFY that hearing los is happening even though I know it is I would have to use my judgement to arrest and or file charges.

Then it is up to teh Lake County Prosecutor to see if they want to take the charges. I nother words, i wouldnt file the charges nor woudl I arrest. i would would intervene and stop the action but that is teh extent of it.

The law is a crazy thing, and unfortunatly being a bad parent isnt illegal, though it should.

im pretty sure he lives in VA

bass head alike stick together and the retarded bass heads, well we bash them together. in this case he will get bashed reported and hopefully in some real trouble over this...

just want to let everone know i dont mean bash as in bash there head together but just bash on them as in give them a hard time, harshly critisize their lack of knowledge or there know it all attitudes. by bashing the guy uwho made the video i mean bash on the retarded decision to make the video and letting the 3 year old exp such a high volume...

LT.Smoke, sorry if there was any miss understandings...

All is well bro... I wasnt pointin fingers at you... I just know how generally these threads RAPIDLY spiral downward when stupid shit like this gets displayed so that is what prompted my statement

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

bass head alike stick together and the retarded bass heads, well we bash them together. in this case he will get bashed reported and hopefully in some real trouble over this...

just want to let everone know i dont mean bash as in bash there head together but just bash on them as in give them a hard time, harshly critisize their lack of knowledge or there know it all attitudes. by bashing the guy uwho made the video i mean bash on the retarded decision to make the video and letting the 3 year old exp such a high volume...

LT.Smoke, sorry if there was any miss understandings...

All is well bro... I wasnt pointin fingers at you... I just know how generally these threads RAPIDLY spiral downward when stupid shit like this gets displayed so that is what prompted my statement

just figured i would make my post a little more clear on what i was trying to say.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

In VA. this is a good primer for the law:

And FYI there may be some things here that the average reader may find very offensive

http://www.dcjs.virginia.gov/juvenile/resources/childabusestatutes/index.cfm

Here's teh actualy code:

§ 18.2-371.1. Abuse and neglect of children; penalty; abandoned infant.

A. Any parent, guardian, or other person responsible for the care of a child under the age of 18 who by willful act or omission or refusal to provide any necessary care for the child's health causes or permits serious injury to the life or health of such child shall be guilty of a Class 4 felony. For purposes of this subsection, "serious injury" shall include but not be limited to (i) disfigurement, (ii) a fracture, (iii) a severe burn or laceration, (iv) mutilation, (v) maiming, (vi) forced ingestion of dangerous substances, or (vii) life-threatening internal injuries.

B. 1. Any parent, guardian, or other person responsible for the care of a child under the age of 18 whose willful act or omission in the care of such child was so gross, wanton and culpable as to show a reckless disregard for human life shall be guilty of a Class 6 felony.

2. If a prosecution under this subsection is based solely on the accused parent having left the child at a hospital or rescue squad, it shall be an affirmative defense to prosecution of a parent under this subsection that such parent safely delivered the child to a hospital that provides 24-hour emergency services or to an attended rescue squad that employs emergency medical technicians, within the first 14 days of the child's life. In order for the affirmative defense to apply, the child shall be delivered in a manner reasonably calculated to ensure the child's safety.

C. Any parent, guardian or other person having care, custody, or control of a minor child who in good faith is under treatment solely by spiritual means through prayer in accordance with the tenets and practices of a recognized church or religious denomination shall not, for that reason alone, be considered in violation of this section.

As a State Police officer I have no jusistiction out of my own so i will not even attempt to try and predict how an officer in VA or a Prosecutor wold handle this matter.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

I don't see this being any worse than children going to the movies. Louder higher frequencies opposed to bass. Didn't watch the video at all, so just speaking generally :shrug:

the sound at a movie theater is a big sound , but nowhere near the spl of a car system capable of doing a hairtrick

Hair movement is not an indication of SPL, which is why I specified louder higher frequencies. Can almost guarantee with the newer stereos in theatres now, tire screeching can get pretty violent.

I also wonder, how many times do we defend bass and the sounds thereof when arguing the point of those who would ban bass with notions of how bass is not damaging, higher frequencies are 100x more damaging to the ears, and how hearing isn't affected...as we turn around and point fingers that bass is abuse because of the damage to ones ears.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived