this is why we sould make all connections the right way plz look

[nope all coke money down the drain..

^^^^^^^ hell ya! PM me with pricing and availabilty!!!

na man am retired quit a long time ago out here in ny too manny snitches and too manny o ill pay u wen i can dudes ya kno

brooklyn style

Good thing I told my friend to make sure he bought a fuse for his power wire, showed him the pictures.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Holy shit this has GOT to be the worst display of intelligence and grammar i have EVER seen... My head hurts

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I cant stop laughing at dis gramma. But I am sorry for your loss.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

Hmm. You're the second person on the internet I've seen where the car caught on fire with car audio.

I have fuses under my hood to the amp in my trunk but my question is if one of my ground wire comes loose (I have 2 negative runs to the back) can it potentially cause a fire. One of my temporary 0AWG ground wire that's connected to a distr. block has been coming loose now and then because my speaker box and amps move around in the trunk when I do sharp turns (nothing is bolted down yet because it's a temporary system anyway).

Fuses under hood

484119_10150987986162776_731890338_n.jpg

^

My other question is, are there any alternative bolts for the XS Power battery? That one uses an allen wrench end and gets dull overtime when I have to disconnect the battery. It's also a bit hard to make it tighten when I have all those runs off a terminal.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

To moh .vze.com Are you using washers when bolting down your wires and if so what kind? If your using just flat washers, thats not good enough, you will want to use lock washers.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

Hmm. You're the second person on the internet I've seen where the car caught on fire with car audio.

I have fuses under my hood to the amp in my trunk but my question is if one of my ground wire comes loose (I have 2 negative runs to the back) can it potentially cause a fire. One of my temporary 0AWG ground wire that's connected to a distr. block has been coming loose now and then because my speaker box and amps move around in the trunk when I do sharp turns (nothing is bolted down yet because it's a temporary system anyway).

Fuses under hood

484119_10150987986162776_731890338_n.jpg

^

My other question is, are there any alternative bolts for the XS Power battery? That one uses an allen wrench end and gets dull overtime when I have to disconnect the battery. It's also a bit hard to make it tighten when I have all those runs off a terminal.

what is that over your wires? and where do u get it? i like it :)

and to the OP glad to hear ur ok at least.

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

Archived