Final Bassrace Ruling

jack

im with christian on this one regular music none of that bull shit i bought this at some record warehouse online and there closed now bullshit doug let shakey pull at world finals that sucked.

on the money thing. this is a grown mans sport if you aint got enough money to compete dont show up cause someone with enough cash to will put you out.

who likes db drag anyways?????

we'll see if someone is louder than me in bass race this year. hahahahaha see ya at autorama sukkas

Wow care to give up a little info. Thats a big claim with no history and 3 posts.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

You start restricting music and bassrace will dwindle. You will end up with a official bass race CD. That what u want?

Thats the fun of bass race. I agree it sounds like the rules were violated. They were made to ward off magic mike feel the bass type songs...

He knew that tyrese soung had it and used it. Caught everyone off guard. Slick idea to keep restarting the track!

I think the rules should stays as they are. Maybee theres a way to catch it in the termpro software. It might fly at a 1x event but not the finals!

Do u want a bass race offical CD?

Let me be real clear, I have no issues on what was done at finals other then not everyone was on the same page. As long as the rules are clear then I'm cool. I in no way want a BR cd, in fact if you wanna test tone a song then have at it, just let the rules be clear.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

the low post man is brandon I think, I too will be bass racing more this year, and main thing is we just want claification.

If it flys we will see more of it. Just let us know.....

well if it is Brandon lets see some vids of that little rex in action! until then.. your words of discouragement have no bearing on the rest of us :)

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

the low post man is B the asian dude that was a loud ass DB DRagger I believe, I could be wrong buit I dont think so.

Also there allready is an Official Bass Race CD and you know WHAT, It Fucken Slams.

i used the br cd for all of 07

BAN THAT! lol i dont want a bass race cd tho! that cd worked for the system i was runing at the time when i moved to the golf i couldnt use it at all found some old bass cd for a 55 hz song sounded nasty but did a 49.9 well

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

and i only have 26 post does that mean if i said i was building the biggest baddest bass racer on the west coast no one would belive me?

or it might just be all bs

or the subs and amps might already be on there way

i dunno ill let my lil ol 26 post do the talking lol

this whole reply is a joke or is it? :lol:

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

i didnt really see too big of a problem with that guy restarting the song...it was a clever way of maximizing his score. granted its kind of a loophole since it was basically one note, but it was a commercially available song on a cd...he just found a creative way of going about things...loopholes like that will always be exposed...

as far as costs...meca really keeps it down with their fusing rules...for instance, i am runing two 10s and trying to stay in Street 1 (dbdrag equivalent of Street A) and i am limited to a max of 59amps of fusing within 18" of the amp....custs down on the need for current hungry amps and therefor power hungry subs....

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived