welcome to the forum first of all. looks really nice, the retro cluster gauge is pretty cool.

How does it sound with the 8's in there too? I have always wondered what it would sound like if you had the whole spectrum of sub sizes lol

I have heard of people having problems with those digital dashes, but never a problem here. This was a sweet Blazer back in it't day lol. The 8's make a huge difference, can hear the mid frequencies coming from them behind my head. I am thinking of getting some crescendo 6.5 and 8s in the future as I seen them in person recently and was very impressed.

Picked up a couple cans of that expanding foam and aluminum tape this weekend to work on filling in some of the many holes in the rusty beater. There were some huge openings going up in the rear wheel wells where a ton of air was escaping. As well as little vents in the bottom of every door, including the tailgate. I plugged them all up.

Those one way vents in the front doors got tapped closed with the aluminum tape, as well as the cracks in the bottom of the doors you could see light through.

221419_392279157492450_1569365287_o.jpg

256585_392279177492448_300490508_o.jpg

Those vent holes in the bottom of every door:

413332_392279207492445_876317772_o.jpg

Well today I installed a standard 40 amp relay to turn on all 5 amps as well as 4 120mm computer fans for some extra cooling. Before this I was turning all the amps on with the head unit which was probably not a good idea. The fans I already had laying around and they even have blue LEDs to match those of the amps power lights. So I figured I would find a use for them.

256894_394090843977948_1471049117_o.jpg

414302_394090907311275_1075382336_o.jpg

279951_394090760644623_1066757571_o.jpg

It's getting there. Also you shouldn't have foamed up the holes in the bottom of the doors. They are there for a reason. They are there to let the water out of the doors when it rains. Now with them plugged up, you aren't going to get any water out of your doors when it rains and can mess up a lot of things if it is allowed to stay in there. So your going to want to get that foam out or drill a few holes in it to let water out.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

It's getting there. Also you shouldn't have foamed up the holes in the bottom of the doors. They are there for a reason. They are there to let the water out of the doors when it rains. Now with them plugged up, you aren't going to get any water out of your doors when it rains and can mess up a lot of things if it is allowed to stay in there. So your going to want to get that foam out or drill a few holes in it to let water out.

Already did, there's a small hole in the center of each door. They worked well the last couple of days since it finally rained a lot. Still have more foaming to do as well around the bottom of the truck. Then want to sand it down and apply bed liner all the way around and up a couple inches. Not sure how it will look but I think decent. Also plan on bedlining everything wood in the truck, which is why I did not paint or stain it.

awesome build

Thank You!

Today after work I sprayed primer down first around the bottom of the truck and then went over it with a few cans of bed liner. I don't think it looks too bad, better then rust and having it fall off with the vibration. And this way it should prevent any further rusting.

468661_395539427166423_1207751895_o.jpg

Archived