Guilty as charged,”, Cathy said when asked about his company’s support of the traditional family unit as opposed to gay marriage.

you left that part out..

also from what ive read, the groups they donate alot of money to, are hate groups, from my understanding

http://equalitymatte...ck/201207020001

thats the link that they seem to have did a decent bit of research, even enough to dig through IRS files to see who he donated to.

Personally I dont care either way, if some douche wants to say he doesnt support gays because of his religion, hes free to say that, just as I am free to say hes a douche..

even if I was gay, it wouldnt bother me because individuals are allowed freedom of speech.

Now what I do not agree to, if that link is correct, is the fact that there are actual hate groups that they are supporting.

I only see donations to anti-gay groups.. Where are the hate groups :unknw:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

FAMILY RESEARCH COUNCIL

Family Research Council Is Designated As An Anti-Gay Hate Group By the SPLC. The Family Research Council has been labeled a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) for its propagation of known falsehoods about the LGBT community. For example, president Tony Perkins has a long history of false and inflammatory attacks, such as claiming that pedophilia is a "homosexual problem." [Washington Times, 11/24/10; SPLC, accessed 6/27/12]

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

FAMILY RESEARCH COUNCIL

Family Research Council Is Designated As An Anti-Gay Hate Group By the SPLC. The Family Research Council has been labeled a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) for its propagation of known falsehoods about the LGBT community. For example, president Tony Perkins has a long history of false and inflammatory attacks, such as claiming that pedophilia is a "homosexual problem." [Washington Times, 11/24/10; SPLC, accessed 6/27/12]

:good: i will have to further look into this. i am against any HATE-GROUP and my stance is not trying to take up nor stand with this guy.

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I'm hungry as we speak ... and them chicken bisquits are very tasty !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Just going to throw something out here.. if you are going to follow snipits of your religion, and pick and choose which ones, how can you say you are religious

I have some quotes, from the bible. If people are going to follow something word for word, then they should be following these as well.

2 CHRONICLES

15:13 New International Version (©1984)

All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29

New International Version (NIV)

28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay her father fifty shekels[a] of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

Ephesians 5:22-24

22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord.23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church,his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything

1 Timothy 2:11-15

American Standard Version (ASV)

11 Let a woman learn in quietness with all subjection.

12 But I permit not a woman to teach, nor to have dominion over a man, but to be in quietness.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve;

14 and Adam was not beguiled, but the woman being beguiled hath fallen into transgression:

15 but she shall be saved through her child-bearing, if they continue in faith and love and sanctification with sobriety.

Now, I am not trying to stir up a argument, but from what I see, is they are taking a few things out of the book, and using it how they see fit.

Ive read the bible, and what my understanding from it was tolerance, understanding, and forgiveness

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i to do not agree with the gay lifestyle but will never do anything about it i just don't agree

it seems like they feel we or chic a flick is pushing there beliefs on to gays and in return the gay community is shoving there beliefs down our throat (no pun intented)

and i don't think it has anything to do about being offended with what was said gay's have to put up with that there whole life its the fact that who said the anti gay remark is rich and is a good way to get there gay organization in the lime light and some publicity

look its all over the news

im sick of it you dont like em dont eat there simple but this country of whinny little bitches poor me you hurt my feelings with your beliefs just pisses me off there ones helping us lose our fredoms i have the right to speak my mind and think and believe what i want not if the whinny little emo's out there get there way

and its not like we cant dig up up some anti straight things these gay orgs have said and do the same to them... we should boycott all gay groups because 1 had some anti straight comments or ban gays because of it because in reality thats what they are trying to do ban something because of there beliefes

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Just going to throw something out here.. if you are going to follow snipits of your religion, and pick and choose which ones, how can you say you are religious

I have some quotes, from the bible. If people are going to follow something word for word, then they should be following these as well.

2 CHRONICLES

15:13 New International Version(©1984)

All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman.

28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay her father fifty shekels[a] of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord.23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church,his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything

12 But I permit not a woman to teach, nor to have dominion over a man, but to be in quietness.

14 and Adam was not beguiled, but the woman being beguiled hath fallen into transgression:

15 but she shall be saved through her child-bearing, if they continue in faith and love and sanctification with sobriety.

Now, I am not trying to stir up a argument, but from what I see, is they are taking a few things out of the book, and using it how they see fit.

Ive read the bible, and what my understanding from it was tolerance, understanding, and forgiveness

how does any of this apply to this guy? Has he raped a woman? In your first quote it stated

All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman

this was past tense saying those who did ( all those who "would") not seek the lord was put to death. Again no relation as to his this applies to this guy at all and the same with the other quotes. There are some who follow religion who tries the best they can to do what they think is right as per the religion they are following but fall short as nobody is perfect. we can only try to do what we feel is best, the way we were raised and hope that ( if you are saved and believe in heaven) when you die you will make it there. I guess that's why sins are forgiven for when repenting.

it seems like they feel we or chic a flick is pushing there beliefs on to gays and in return the gay community is shoving there beliefs down our throat (no pun intented)

and i don't think it has anything to do about being offended with what was said gay's have to put up with that there whole life its the fact that who said the anti gay remark is rich and is a good way to get there gay organization in the lime light and some publicity

im sick of it you dont like em dont eat there simple but this country of whinny little bitches poor me you hurt my feelings with your beliefs just pisses me off there ones helping us lose our fredoms i have the right to speak my mind and think and believe what i want not if the whinny little emo's out there get there

You are very very right about this. well said

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

2 CHRONICLES

15:13 New International Version(©1984)

how does any of this apply to this guy? Has he raped a woman? In your first quote it stated

All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman

this was past tense saying those who did ( all those who "would") not seek the lord was put to death. Again no relation as to his this applies to this guy at all and the same with the other quotes. There are some who follow religion who tries the best they can to do what they think is right as per the religion they are following but fall short as nobody is perfect. we can only try to do what we feel is best, the way we were raised and hope that ( if you are saved and believe in heaven) when you die you will make it there. I guess that's why sins are forgiven for when repenting.

I am using this as to say, its wrong to pick and choose what parts to follow, if you are going to follow some of the negative in a negative manner, to me, its wrong to do that..

if you are following the book word for word, then those should also be followed.

if that makes sense?

Team DC Audio

I love chick-fil-a. It is the only fast food restaurant I take my family to. I have to respect the choice of the top brass to stand for their biblical roots.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Archived