Ninja_v1.0 Posted August 3, 2012 Report Posted August 3, 2012 *Disclaimer* Please do not turn this into a shit storm. I only created this topic to have a debate not to start a shit fest. Keep it easy and the sword will not haseth to cometh out So you have people who want to boycott the Chick-fil-A branch because the president made the following comment: "We are very much supportive of the family, the biblical definition of the family unit," Cathy said. "We are a family-owned business, a family-led business, and we are married to our first wives. We give God thanks for that." and now here comes all the gay rights activist saying they will not eat as his establishment. People are so fucking offended these says buy the slightest thing. Where was he wrong? I see NOTHING wrong in what he said. I see there are some users who feel that he is "closed minded". I would like to know why you think so? This world is so sickening these days.. Discuss When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
IH8PunkRok Posted August 3, 2012 Report Posted August 3, 2012 I think it is stupid. People get offended by everything these days -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Leo1103 Posted August 3, 2012 Report Posted August 3, 2012 I honestly don't give a rat's ass about their politics. I go to chic fil a to eat some chicken and waffle fries, not deal with politics /rant 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
IBleedMusick Posted August 3, 2012 Report Posted August 3, 2012 He was not wrong in the least bit but of course gay rights activist have to find a reason to get into the media limelight because they have this "cause" that needs to be heard. All of a sudden it is wrong to be a god fearing christian in this country, when did it become wrong to have your own beliefs about a subject? It kills me that everytime someone makes a comment about their beliefs some ass hole has to find a reason to make it about their cause. There was nothing close minded about his statement it's his beliefs. I also heard today on the radio about the gay activists having a "kiss day" where they will all enter Chik fil a restaurants and kiss. Why is that necessary? 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Emmet Posted August 3, 2012 Report Posted August 3, 2012 I think to be honest a lot of people are just normal folk who really don't mind, it's always a certain group of ignorant people who have so little in their lives to give it meaning they have to get offended at things that might not even affect them. Always the "if I shout the loudest I'm right" fuckers. Take them away and I doubt half the problems we have today would be there. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Ninja_v1.0 Posted August 3, 2012 Author Report Posted August 3, 2012 good opinons. keep them coming When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
White Lightning Posted August 3, 2012 Report Posted August 3, 2012 I personally think the whole thing is a crock of shit anyways ... Its a good place to eat and should leave it at that ... Activist groups should mind their own business ... Sorry for my small rant on this ... Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Ninja_v1.0 Posted August 3, 2012 Author Report Posted August 3, 2012 I personally think the whole thing is a crock of shit anyways ... Its a good place to eat and should leave it at that ... Activist groups should mind their own business ... Sorry for my small rant on this ... thats what i want. for everyone to post their views... its good to have a debate.. im waiting for michigancaprise to show up and explain why they are "closed minded" When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
Team_DC-Derrick Posted August 3, 2012 Report Posted August 3, 2012 Guilty as charged,”, Cathy said when asked about his company’s support of the traditional family unit as opposed to gay marriage. you left that part out.. also from what ive read, the groups they donate alot of money to, are hate groups, from my understanding http://equalitymatters.org/factcheck/201207020001 thats the link that they seem to have did a decent bit of research, even enough to dig through IRS files to see who he donated to. Personally I dont care either way, if some douche wants to say he doesnt support gays because of his religion, hes free to say that, just as I am free to say hes a douche.. even if I was gay, it wouldnt bother me because individuals are allowed freedom of speech. Now what I do not agree to, if that link is correct, is the fact that there are actual hate groups that they are supporting. The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
Keith77 Posted August 3, 2012 Report Posted August 3, 2012 I think to be honest a lot of people are just normal folk who really don't mind, it's always a certain group of ignorant people who have so little in their lives to give it meaning they have to get offended at things that might not even affect them. Always the "if I shout the loudest I'm right" fuckers. Take them away and I doubt half the problems we have today would be there. Well said. I couldnt agree more. Everyone gets so offened by everyting anymore. Its not like the he said if you're gay you cant eat here. Its just a bunch of bull shit. Give it a day or 2 and it will be forgotten. I think if the "kiss day" where to happen, they would have no problem selling them a sandwich and waffle fries after they were done kissing. Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.