LOL: Know Your Rights: Law Student Backs Down Cop..

Damn lol that dude definitely knew his shit

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

although idk why he had to be that guy and not be like heres my id, youll find nothing, it was a pretty good vid, very vaild points

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Cops wouldn't have put up with that down here in the south ... LOL

Theres some type of rule down here that they can detain you for suspision ...

They might would have gave him a few hours in the holding tank just for mouthing off in public to a police officer ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

although idk why he had to be that guy and not be like heres my id, youll find nothing, it was a pretty good vid, very vaild points

He had no legal obligation to do so and since he happened to know the laws he was completely justified in doing what he did :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

He had no legal obligation to do so and since he happened to know the laws he was completely justified in doing what he did :)

There's a difference between enforcing your rights as a person and being a dick. This dude was the latter.

If this happened in Massachusetts he would've gotten in deep shit. Failure to provide ID is no joke. Here if they request ID and you don't provide it in a reasonable manner police can detain you until they can identify you.

I didn't read any comments but does anyone know what state this happened in?

If he has nothing too hide, then he should have shown his ID ... less confusing

I know for a fact he was not in Mississippi ... LOL

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

There's a difference between enforcing your rights as a person and being a dick. This dude was the latter.

If this happened in Massachusetts he would've gotten in deep shit. Failure to provide ID is no joke. Here if they request ID and you don't provide it in a reasonable manner police can detain you until they can identify you.

It happened in portland maine... The guy did nothing wrong and there was NOTHING he could get in trouble for. If the cops had arrested him for not showing ID then they would have gotten in trouble for unlawfully imprisoning him... He had no legal obligation to ID himself to the cop and it is that simple

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

It happened in portland maine... The guy did nothing wrong and there was NOTHING he could get in trouble for. If the cops had arrested him for not showing ID then they would have gotten in trouble for unlawfully imprisoning him... He had no legal obligation to ID himself to the cop and it is that simple

I can't believe in Maine they don't have requirements to provide identification...

The cop was on borderline probable cause. If someone had said that there was someone brandishing a weapon than he would have been well within his rights as an officer to detain the man.

Also, in most states if you're carrying a weapon you HAVE to provide ID to as the police officer said insure you are not illegally carrying. Stupid ME and not having laws to protect officers and people alike... Lol

Archived