Sonic Electronix

Honda/Acura Coupe/4dr Owners, Come Inside :)

2.4l (k-24) power plant here........ running a HO alty, with no slip at all........

want pics of belt wrap???...... or, anything i can do to chime in or help.,... Just hollar my friends...

I do understand im probably not the norm... when it comes to the Honda power plant....

accord tsx or crv?

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Does anyone know the trunk dimensions for a 01 civic LX sedan?

?? My car is having some things done so I cant measure anything :( Im trying to do my homework for a box for one 12. I plan on having it built so its facing foward with the sides around the box sealed off to block the sound from escaping. I dont know what its called but I hope every one knows what i mean. ANyone done this in a Civic?

You really have space back there for a couple 12's ported and sealed off like you want. Still have some trunk space left, and build a false floor for an amp rack.

Scooter is exactly right, I know of people running 2 12 ported setups in civic's around that year model doing close to 150db...

Wonder who he's talking about! :drink40:

?? My car is having some things done so I cant measure anything :( Im trying to do my homework for a box for one 12. I plan on having it built so its facing foward with the sides around the box sealed off to block the sound from escaping. I dont know what its called but I hope every one knows what i mean. ANyone done this in a Civic?

You really have space back there for a couple 12's ported and sealed off like you want. Still have some trunk space left, and build a false floor for an amp rack.

Scooter is exactly right, I know of people running 2 12 ported setups in civic's around that year model doing close to 150db...

Wonder who he's talking about! :drink40:

There's a few different people using early 2000's model civics... Phil cavanngh who has the IASCA stock1 trunk score WR above me by 1.1db was using a civic like a 03 I think and there's a few guys that are in the 148/149 range with similar cars... So no one person in particular

IASCA, NSPL and dB drag trunk classes the top few in Each are all civics except Curtis aka SPL kid who has a 4dr intergra

?? My car is having some things done so I cant measure anything :( Im trying to do my homework for a box for one 12. I plan on having it built so its facing foward with the sides around the box sealed off to block the sound from escaping. I dont know what its called but I hope every one knows what i mean. ANyone done this in a Civic?\

1 12 you should be fine noo matter how you put it unles you do something super crazy. as far as sealing it off. Tigerboy did something like that in his civic. although his was rear firing but i sitll like the way he did it

Yep thats exactly how I want to do mine except have it facing forward. I have always rear facing boxes and want to try something new

Yeah I know I could, its a pretty nice sized trunk for the car size but i just want to keep it simple and plus I dont have alot of $$ to spend

2.4l (k-24) power plant here........ running a HO alty, with no slip at all........

want pics of belt wrap???...... or, anything i can do to chime in or help.,... Just hollar my friends...

I do understand im probably not the norm... when it comes to the Honda power plant....

accord tsx or crv?

Acura TSX.... 07

(sorry bro,.. i did not see this reply)

Big A,

I have a single 12 in my trunk right now check out my build its in my sig. Single custom built 12 box is around 2.5 cubes tuned to 35hz IIRC on a Soundstream Tarantula

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Big A,

I have a single 12 in my trunk right now check out my build its in my sig. Single custom built 12 box is around 2.5 cubes tuned to 35hz IIRC on a Soundstream Tarantula

Im not sure of the DIM's we are talking about. I do know my TSX is quite a small lil ride. The boot size is OK. 2-12" drivers, box is about 3.8cf total. and i can still toss in 2 sets of golf clubs.

I also have a monster D3100xs bat back there, with a T1000.4, cables,and fuses in the spare tire well.

IMG_0335-2.jpg

Empty, and seats folded down...

IMG_0362.jpg

how it is ATM

sub1.jpg

sub2.jpg

Id like to see some one port either up through the read deck. Mine vibrates like a bitch anyway, and i would like to cut most of it out, and vent there, also go to a cabin fire direction. Or, porting through the "ski pole hole" would be neat to do, or see........

Nice trunk!

Thanks bro,. ;) .. I had to have some space,.... this is my daily driver i use to get to work that is 40 miles one way..... also our space cruise vehicle. Have to have some room.

IF ,.... IF i decied to keep my build going on this vehicle, a new enclosure will be top of the list.......

Its no doubt that it can be a nightmare, as we (smaller vehicle builds) all know, to fit a system, batterys, wire, and some personal items or whatever, and all the rest of the shit into such a small frame. But, thats where some creativity can shine through.

Nice trunk!

Thanks bro,. ;) .. I had to have some space,.... this is my daily driver i use to get to work that is 40 miles one way..... also our space cruise vehicle. Have to have some room.

IF ,.... IF i decied to keep my build going on this vehicle, a new enclosure will be top of the list.......

Its no doubt that it can be a nightmare, as we (smaller vehicle builds) all know, to fit a system, batterys, wire, and some personal items or whatever, and all the rest of the shit into such a small frame. But, thats where some creativity can shine through.

Very well put. I'm looking to get started on my build soon, still gathering equipment. So far I've got an MB quart 4.70 for my mids, AQ 750 for my sub(s). And I still have two Skar ivx 10's. Not sure if I plan on keeping them or not. Just need to get some wiring, my two component sets and possibly new subs.

Archived