Sonic Electronix

Honda/Acura Coupe/4dr Owners, Come Inside :)

I removed everything again,,,... everything. Im getting some measurements...... :ph34r:

I disconnected both batts, and puttem on the trickle chargers,.. and went about my way...

later, i got to looking around at the front location that normally has my yellowtop... For fun, i removed the bottem plastic tray,....And, well,.. i was surprised!!???!?!?!... Gonna use my crimp tool, and make this permanent!!!...

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

awesome no !?!?!

ill post some pics when its all in and rolling....

Lucky you. I can only fit lawnmower sized batteries in my stock location lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Lucky you. I can only fit lawnmower sized batteries in my stock location lol

No doubt!?!?.. I'll get a tie down for it,... And use my panduit crimp tool, and lay that beast to its new home!!!...

I might have a lil surprise bro!?!?... Waiting for a expert(s) opinion on something's....

-side note- how you doing man!?!?.. Good to see ya....

Hope your hanging in there bro.

Yea just make sure it's secured and the connections are nice and tight and clean, and you'll be good to go.

Side note: Doing good. Just keeping my head up :)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Yea just make sure it's secured and the connections are nice and tight and clean, and you'll be good to go.

Side note: Doing good. Just keeping my head up :)

Not sure if this was asked yet but Adam how many feet did you need to complete each leg of the Big 4 on the Civic (This applies to 02-05 Civics). 6th Gen & 8th Gen post your lengths needed as well.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

for the 2009 civic i bought 5' RED 5' BLACK

i used about 4' of the RED, but its better to over buy just in case you want to route it differently, i routed mine above the twin intake fans all the way to the battery tray.

i have about 3' of BLACK left over from doing my big 3.

wire looming is a MUST for 2006-2009 honda civics if you route above the twin intake fans. the temp gets to about 215 degrees in a few places around the alt, most wire shielding fails at about 220ish.

you will need heat shrink, or some other type of shielding when you come off the alt for your POSITIVE run. the lug is very close to the alternator casing.

wire looming is not necessary for your NEGATIVE runs though, as the temp is only about 140ish around those areas.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Mine was the kit from Ce auto,... Tony had it dead bang (freaking dig his quality, and care).......

the 5ft 1/0 kit...........

it also was enough to do the TRANNY/MOTOR to Chassis .....

The ones that are all metal, and look like a bracelet...... You guys change those? or have those?

I talked to SS Jon about em,..... he said "id swap em ALL to 1/0".... so,... i did.....

For mine, it was like 4ft for the ground portion and I wanna say 6-8 feet for the alt to battery run. I always order extra just so I don't fall short. Think I ordered 10ft for the positive run and 6ft for the grounds.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived