One question I had been wondering was what percentage of gun crime was done with illegally owned weapons? Here's what a google search found me:

‎80% of all gun crime in 1997 was done with illegally obtained weapons. 6% was undermined. Only 14% was done with legally obtained weapons

http://www.policyalmanac.org/crime/archive/firearms_and_crime.shtml

Less than 1% of firearms will ever be used in a commission of crime.

FBI Uniform Crime Statistics 1994

90% of all violent crimes in the US did not involve firearms of any type

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, 1998

Here's something someone said that didn't have any reference, that I'm wondering is accurate:

One study indicates that 'legal' guns are used 2.5 million times a year to properly and lawfully protect citizens.

Also, someone posted that since it's introduction only one person with a concealed weapons permit has been arrested in a gun related crime.

I've been searching and searching but can't find any newer statistics than those.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

There have been more than one person with a weapons permit arrested for a crime. trust me on that. even though the info is very old its still pretty much on par today

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Ya that is true N8... Im sure some of the liscense holders that fall into those stats committed crimes without actually knowing it.... Such as drawing on someone and catching a brandishing charge or something of that nature...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Yeah, I kinda figured that. I saw a picture of this van the other day:

427445_10150993926071275_1656910991_n.jpg

But someone linked a photo to someone's response to it:

second-amendment-foundation-guns-save-lives-truck.jpg

Lol :P

NAW hell NAW... If you listen to the media guns are killing machines... Just being around them without touching them is dangerous... HOW on earth does anyone live through a gun show with SO many DEADLY weapons on the table

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

well lets do the math here, if 2191 peole are correctly using their guns a day and only 34 people arent how many people use their guns for murder a week and how many use them correctly a week?

238 people murdered a week and 15337 people correctly use their guns a week. well from that i see a gun ban going no where... i mean if nearly 2200 people a day are saved from the proper use of a gun per day compared to the 34 deaths a day then why would one even think a gun ban would work?

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Oh, something else.

In Kennesaw, GA, it is REQUIRED BY LAW for each household to own and maintain a gun. Kennesaw was recently celebrating 25 years as a murder-free city.

Looks like I'm moving to Kennesaw! :P

Oh, and this:

And this:

Edited by BobbyG2

Oh, something else.

In Kennesaw, GA, it is REQUIRED BY LAW for each household to own and maintain a gun. Kennesaw was recently celebrating 25 years as a murder-free city.

Looks like I'm moving to Kennesaw! :P

Oh, and this:

And this:

hell, i will move there with you lmao. 25 years murder free is crazy. most have next to no crime rate...

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Kennesaw annual crimes per 1,000 citizens: Murder: 0.00 Rape: 0.13 Robbery: 0.20 Assault: 0.44 Chances of being a victim: 1 in 1294

United States annual crimes per 1,000 citizens: Murder: 0.05 Rape: 0.27 Robbery: 1.19 Assault: 2.52

Chicago Illinois annual crimes (Guns completely illegal) Murder: 0.16 Rape: 0.00?? Robbery: 5.28 Assault: 5.10 Chances of being a victim: 1 in 94

This is going off of this website: www.neighborhoodscout.com

Edited by BobbyG2