Sonic Electronix

What equiptment do I need to get 155+ db

local guy is doing 154's sealed up with 16 DD 1010's ( yes 1000 series ) on about 11-12k, everything is Digital Designs, and he's in a CRX walled. so good luck haha

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

IMO A 155 in car A WILL sound much differnt then a 155 in car B

My truck for example, does a 55.3@39hz But ibe heard a 157.5@42hz (i think 42hz) and my truck rapped it (on music/demoing)

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

all these guys with mad subs to get to a 56-57 makes me feel good about doing it with 2 18's lol. 156@35hz on 13k clamped. with a half assed box lol

Congrats you win coolest guy on the internet.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I hope so man... because if im not loud after spending all the damn money trying to get loud. i will have to shoot myself.

Walled 2002 buick century A.K.A "Betty sue"

polk 5 1/2 front doors

4 3in pillar speakers

DD 3518's

AQ 3500 v2

90ft of 0/1 ga

tuned to 40hz

:build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/162721-buick-built-in-trunk-fi-sp4-hifonics-2400/

might as well ask what it takes to get your front engine car to do a nose high down the drag strip.

To answer that question would be as simple as this.

A gawddamn lot.

A lot of knowledge, a lot of money, and a lot of power.

Are you prepared to research and not just ask questions and expect easy answers? That's a good starting point. And if the answer is yes, abandon this thread now, don't make any more like it, and start READING.

There is no road map.

There is no blueprints.

There is no formula.

op, ive been in the same shoes as you. how much air space/ port area can u get with jus a flat wall with 4 subs, either 15s or 18s? ive done 155 on 2 15s with shit ton of power in my ext cab, then 4 15s walled (diff subs) on half the power did the same score. burp 40hz. then re double up my power for testing with the wall on 4 15s on 2 dc 9k best score in my personal testin seal was 57.9@47, flat wall very limited space and port area. only one way to build my box to be behind bepllar and get everything in. if u want 55 on music get some power on tap and good subs. and build a good box. interchangle port if u can. if it doesnt help then smash it out and start agian. and if your buying everything new. yup... it be around 8k minimum. from power wires(6runs +) batteries(8-16), ect, amps, subs, sound deadener. my whole setup in my truck cost over 7k. from deck to subs to amps. everything. 55 is very posibleon burp with 1 amp. i surely doubt it on music.

Fresno, Cali 559

Archived