CJs F150 2/19 New videos posted pg 70. 1080p 60fps!!!!

B4A75004-9880-4CE8-9550-A9C209737981-36189-000029120AE3EC1D.jpg

It looked at first as if you scratched the motor... but was I happy to hear it was just some liquid & bad eyes :D

Subs are looking fingerlicking gorgeous! ! ! & Massive :wub:

Woofer: 12" Phase Linear Aliante Limited

Mids & highs: DLS Ultimate 5 1/4"

Amp: Audison VRX 6.420

HU: Sony CDX-C90R

The copper inserts for your direct leads. I've had them snap even when zip tied down on my XS v2s. I've had better luck just leaving the direct leads all wire, that way it's flexible.

If it's worked for you in the past though then do it up!

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

The copper inserts for your direct leads. I've had them snap even when zip tied down on my XS v2s. I've had better luck just leaving the direct leads all wire, that way it's flexible.

If it's worked for you in the past though then do it up!

Never had any issues at all. I think we must be using different products if you have had them break on you. I have put them on dozens of subs, my own and for customers and never had a single issue.

Good to hear. Yea I used them and thought, these will work out great.. Lol then when I pulled subs out a couple were broke in half. Now I just solder them and heatshrink with zero issues.

Looking forward to this playin! Good idea switching to 6s

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Archived