CJs F150 2/19 New videos posted pg 70. 1080p 60fps!!!!

Cody, I'd just like to say thanks!

So I was looking at your pics yesterday and my 7, almost 8, year old walks by and goes "daddy what is that". I told her, and she said "oh wow, you need to do that to your truck so we can have the boom boom sound back. I love the boom boom sounds".

So I say ok well you convince mommy we need it and I'll do it!

She asks "how much will it cost daddy"?

Thousands honey, probably close to $10 - 12 thousand. (just throwing a big number out there, I really don't know)

She goes to the other room and says "Mommy, daddy needs $12 thousand dollars cause we need huge boom boom in the truck, and he said if I convince you to do it, he'll put it in"!

My wife, says "Oh honey, your daddy has lost his mind, we're gonna have to take him to the hospital now"!

LULZ were had! Anyway, my daughter is a bass head, and I've not even had real bass in the truck or car yet. But I wanted to thank you for the laugh we got! Keep it up buddy!

Thousands honey, probably close to $10 - 12 thousand.

Lol Cody wishes that was it B)

That story was funny though.. I had a good laugh ;)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

This build is absolutely amazing. I can't really say anything else other than this bish is sexy as hell. Really see the time and dedication put into every aspect of the build. I would love to hear this when it's done and wouldn't mind making the trip to North Florida to do so either it's only a few hours.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Been a slow 2 days. I have fired it up just to make sure everything is working properly and no issues. This thing is going to get BRUTAL!

I also was working on the plexi and realized that one of the windows got done upside down and backwards. Took it back and they fixed it for me today.

646BC01F-1F40-43E7-9018-32E89A891FAA-3120-00000399712E1CA6.jpg

4A3E78A7-1713-4C5C-9B98-FEBF5FC71B23-3120-0000039977DA619A.jpg

cody cody cody.. this is just down right badass, i was wondering how normal people could offord a system like this then i saw you said you were playin for the YANKS (AAA, AA, A?) but im just jokin haha, thats badass though let us know or let me know what team you do end up on so i can watch you out their! but again man.. this whole build is fucking badass, im so stoked for you to finish everything up and it looked tough as hell getting them level 6's bolted up. hopefully you had someone to help you otherwise.. hahaha

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Cody, I'd just like to say thanks!

So I was looking at your pics yesterday and my 7, almost 8, year old walks by and goes "daddy what is that". I told her, and she said "oh wow, you need to do that to your truck so we can have the boom boom sound back. I love the boom boom sounds".

So I say ok well you convince mommy we need it and I'll do it!

She asks "how much will it cost daddy"?

Thousands honey, probably close to $10 - 12 thousand. (just throwing a big number out there, I really don't know)

She goes to the other room and says "Mommy, daddy needs $12 thousand dollars cause we need huge boom boom in the truck, and he said if I convince you to do it, he'll put it in"!

My wife, says "Oh honey, your daddy has lost his mind, we're gonna have to take him to the hospital now"!

LULZ were had! Anyway, my daughter is a bass head, and I've not even had real bass in the truck or car yet. But I wanted to thank you for the laugh we got! Keep it up buddy!

That is AWESOME!!!!!!!

Thousands honey, probably close to $10 - 12 thousand.

Lol Cody wishes that was it B)

That story was funny though.. I had a good laugh ;)

Dont remind me! Thats why I try and get a few things at a time. It all adds up, but at least that way it doesnt hurt quite as bad.

Is the 3sixty.3 going to be controlling all the crossovers for each channel?

Yessir it will. Only part I am unsure about is if I want to use the 360.3 to control the 9ks as well. I am thinking about just keeping the in line LC1 to control them.

This build is absolutely amazing. I can't really say anything else other than this bish is sexy as hell. Really see the time and dedication put into every aspect of the build. I would love to hear this when it's done and wouldn't mind making the trip to North Florida to do so either it's only a few hours.

If you want to make that drive, I will be more than happy to give you a demo you wont forget!

cody cody cody.. this is just down right badass, i was wondering how normal people could offord a system like this then i saw you said you were playin for the YANKS (AAA, AA, A?) but im just jokin haha, thats badass though let us know or let me know what team you do end up on so i can watch you out their! but again man.. this whole build is fucking badass, im so stoked for you to finish everything up and it looked tough as hell getting them level 6's bolted up. hopefully you had someone to help you otherwise.. hahaha

Oh no I mounted them by myself. That also includes taking on of the inverted ones out twice and re mounting it. Those things beat my ass but I got them in!

thats sick man. cant wait for the finshed product. if you dont mind me asking where did you get your plexi from and how much does a sheet like that set you back. pm me if you dont mind. hell of a build dude for real.

Archived