Saving For The 2008 Civic Si Mugen

looks very smooth, i like alot :P

ca-f2.jpg

1 12 inch infinity 1240watts...only can fit that in a hilux single cab...

1 infinity 1000 watt mono block...

2 Hifonics Zues 6.5" Components

2 Hifonics Zues Tweeters

2 cross-over boxes

1 run of 4GA

200 Fuse

1 Kenwood Head-deck

Honda owner myself, I personally think Mugen is overpriced but to each his own. you take a look at japan's mugen RR? Id take a stock Si and turn it into one of those. but save up the cash and get what ya want.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

my favorite of them all was the red one and that was only because it had dual exhaust.

the other sedans are just blah.

4 door sedans FTL!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Well the RR is freakin sweet. But to go about it, i need a 4-d sedan because this isnt going to be a personal driving car, its going to be a family car and i do like coupes but i've always hated climbing into the back of one and all that stuff and would hate to climb in the back to put a baby/kid back there.

If the mugen is 30g's thats not what I have in mind, 25 is about where I draw the line, but if you think about it, after 2 years from now they wont be the same price and I'll be able to find a used one so taking that into consideration I COULD find a nice priced one, or better yet, who knows, I may find the Si used already pre-modified by the previous owner.

Either way, I'm in love with these Si's!! But if that Mugen is 30,000 i'd be better off with Lancer Evo lol... (my old time dream car)

At this rate, day, age, job... I'm just saving for the kind of car, so we'll see how it goes!

06 SCION tC

As I understand it from one of the car mags, the mugen is going to be VERY limited production. something like 1500 - 2000 being made. Finding one used could take some time. I say go with the Si , you can then have a ton more money to mod it as you see fit, plus a new Si will cost the same as a used mugen....

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

As I understand it from one of the car mags, the mugen is going to be VERY limited production. something like 1500 - 2000 being made. Finding one used could take some time. I say go with the Si , you can then have a ton more money to mod it as you see fit, plus a new Si will cost the same as a used mugen....

That is true man.

I'm not FULLY decided yet, it will be about 2 years but i like both. and the sedan si still pretty slick car!! I would get the performance grade model then just slick it up how I see fit to do.

I drive highway all the time to work, 35 mpg on highway is better than mine right now! lol.

I know that all the Mugen's come standard Manual Transmission. do the Si come in any Automatic or all Manual? (I've done 4 years on Manual I'm ready to drive auto.. lol

06 SCION tC

Pontiac G8

361hp v8 $28k

/end thread :)

Edited by Stephen_C
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

eh, what can i say i like tourqe :D

8000rpm redline is nice too

Edited by Stephen_C
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER