Second Skin Audio

Kicker L7

dl9890

<---- is an AA dealer

suppose to be a DC dealer to but being so close to DC 4 hours away everyone just gos direct here

Maybe you can save me a call. Are there any dealers in the central Iowa area?

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

<---- is an AA dealer

suppose to be a DC dealer to but being so close to DC 4 hours away everyone just gos direct here

might hit you up later about some Level 3's ;)

but OP, i also considered some FI SSD's but later read on their website, they're designed to be SQ subs.

NOT what im looking for lol

aint nothin wrong with kicker, a little high priced, but the main problem i have is with like 90% of the people who use kicker are stuck up douche bags, who think a pair of 10 inch comps on their pyle 10000 watt flux capacitor, is the greatest and loudest thing in the world.

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

aint nothin wrong with kicker, a little high priced, but the main problem i have is with like 90% of the people who use kicker are stuck up douche bags, who think a pair of 10 inch comps on their pyle 10000 watt flux capacitor, is the greatest and loudest thing in the world.

Nothing wrong with them, but again, you can do better for the money.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Haha I definitely agree with this.

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

Archived