kinda embarrassing question (Update...)

can you put some gauze in your butt crack? sounds stupid, but i have a pilonidal cyst and the gauze helps keep the skin from rubbing together and irritating the cyst while im walking. plus it helps absorb pus and other things that may ooze out of your body...lol

where do you buy this stuff at?

i might need to buy this for chub rub=( that shit is annoying

can you put some gauze in your butt crack? sounds stupid, but i have a pilonidal cyst and the gauze helps keep the skin from rubbing together and irritating the cyst while im walking. plus it helps absorb pus and other things that may ooze out of your body...lol

anywhere man. i get mine from jewel osco. you can either get the roll and cut the pieces yourself, or the pre cut "strips". i think the 4"x4" squares work the best cause 3x3 is a little too small. i get the johnson and johnson mirasorb 4x4 4 ply box. its soft as fawk

He was going to try the rubberband but it was to big or too deep im assuming because that's what he wanted to do but it was cut out. Yes they gave me gauze but it was inside and they fixed rectum prolapse so its just there for the blood. I was given percecet and Vicodin... Bad thing is i move around when i cant sleep and that hurts like hell especially since the percecet takes an hour to work, This may not be the worse pain i ever had not sure but all i know is this is the worse pain i have ever had that's constant... Im not allowed to lift anything heavy for 3 weeks (good thing my 6 lvl3 12s said 4-6 weeks lol)i have to soak in a tub 3 times a day... ill be ok though lol

When the nurse asked how old i was (35) she was oh my God your to young for these problems lol , It also caused low iron and hemoglobin had to get 4 pints of blood last year because i was bleeding all the time that's the most boring time i ever had sat there two different days from about 8am and didnt get done till 530pm

sorry for the run on sentences and Grammar English wasn't my strong class in high school lol

MMMM jewel osco wish we had one here there seafood salad is good

anywhere man. i get mine from jewel osco. you can either get the roll and cut the pieces yourself, or the pre cut "strips". i think the 4"x4" squares work the best cause 3x3 is a little too small. i get the johnson and johnson mirasorb 4x4 4 ply box. its soft as fawk

sweet! will pick up some tomorrow, since i skateboard that will help.

when i went to new york city, it was hot and humid. walked around the city for 8 hours, talk about major chub rub, had a rash for a week=(

Let you guys in on some preventive maintenance lol try using tucks medicated pads and use them instead of toilet paper. In a few days the swelling should go down. I too suffer from this from time to time. But now i use tucks everyday no more issues!!! Shit works son!! Even if your ass is fine still use the tucks. It will keep it that way. Preventive maintenance is the best route beleve me. Mine swole up so bad i was tripping and i daem sure wasent going to a doctor to say hey fix my protruding anus. Sorry guys i just hate doctor period! !!

Dawm guys yall got some serious shit going on with your assholes.

karmas coming for you. just wait, youll get prolapse for no reason at all. :drink40:

i got the same thing but mine doesnt drain at just any point in time. i have to actually squeeze it to drain. yours may actually need to be removed.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Dawm guys yall got some serious shit going on with your assholes.

karmas coming for you. just wait, youll get prolapse for no reason at all. :drink40:

i got the same thing but mine doesnt drain at just any point in time. i have to actually squeeze it to drain. yours may actually need to be removed.

been there done that. Roofing takes a toll with all the straining. Thats when i got mine. And beer is not good for them ether.

Archived