kinda embarrassing question (Update...)

any body here have hemorrhoids removed? im having surgery the 5th and the doctor says for the first few days its gonna be a pain in the ass im assuming pun was intended lol... which doesnt say much..

Im just wondering how bad it hurts i know everyone has a different threshold but any first hand info would be nice

Can't say I ever have..

But good luck on the surgery bro!

Surgically removed hemorrhoid? Usually they go away on their own...but hurt like a son of a bitch to take a shit when you have one.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

I've had it before. It sucks the few days after. They keep you on pain meds in the hospital where you dont really give a shit. But when you leave its gonna kick in. Just wait for that first big dump after youre home. Good times

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

yeah im not looking forward to it..At least no overnight stay or anything after, I wouldnt even have it done if it wasnt bleeding all the time and making me anemic ..

not working for a month is going to suck..... unless im able to work on my stereo i might be ok then

but the doctor said no working so im figuring he means at home too lol.....

all well.. and lifted was it ok to walk and do little things ?

It was tough to walk the first 5-7 days then i could make small walks to try to get everything back in function. But i didnt strain for shit, when you feel your sphinkter tighten from picking up a fork a little to heavy you'll understand. Everyone heals differently though so it could be less or more time for you. Good luck with it though bud

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived