Damn... subtle like a brick through your window.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Flash enhancer? That's stupid. Period. Yup. Stupid.

There's a big list of why it's dumb.. For example: big flash right in front you in low light= messes with your vision, a lot.

Not to mention from a "tactical" stand point, it is completely dumb, Let me light off this flare gun, so who ever I am engaging against knows exactly where I am standing...

I go the exact polar opposite of this range toy ( which to me is all it is good for.) I build my weapons with the intent of doing as much as legally possible to reduce their signature, in an effort to allow at least some "concealment" while shooting... Hell we are just waiting for some paperwork to show up, then we are beginning production on our line of cans ( suppressors).. and you guessed right, there will be one hanging on the end of my AR permanently, also waiting on an extended threaded barrel to show up for my G17, 'cause that's getting a can too, a little lighter spring in it, and some of our subsonic hand loads and the loudest part of firing it is going to be the slide racking back and forth.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

yeah not on any of my pieces.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Wow some people do weird shit with their weapons

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

There's a big list of why it's dumb.. For example: big flash right in front you in low light= messes with your vision, a lot.

Not to mention from a "tactical" stand point, it is completely dumb, Let me light off this flare gun, so who ever I am engaging against knows exactly where I am standing...

I go the exact polar opposite of this range toy ( which to me is all it is good for.) I build my weapons with the intent of doing as much as legally possible to reduce their signature, in an effort to allow at least some "concealment" while shooting... Hell we are just waiting for some paperwork to show up, then we are beginning production on our line of cans ( suppressors).. and you guessed right, there will be one hanging on the end of my AR permanently, also waiting on an extended threaded barrel to show up for my G17, 'cause that's getting a can too, a little lighter spring in it, and some of our subsonic hand loads and the loudest part of firing it is going to be the slide racking back and forth.

Subsonic ammunition is a must for shooting anything that isn't integrally suppressed and even then it helps. I wouldn't leave a can on your gun permanently, they do have a limited lifespan.

I'm gonna hate

Subsonic ammunition is a must for shooting anything that isn't integrally suppressed and even then it helps. I wouldn't leave a can on your gun permanently, they do have a limited lifespan.

You do realize that Bigsix is a gunsmith of sorts... Also the can life span is becoming less and less of an issue... I know a feel people who have 10K plus rounds through their cans with no adverse reaction...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

You do realize that Bigsix is a gunsmith of sorts... Also the can life span is becoming less and less of an issue... I know a feel people who have 10K plus rounds through their cans with no adverse reaction...

I've never had good results after a few thousand rounds, but if you can build one that lasts that's awesome!

I'm gonna hate

8ight, thanks for the input... But it wasn't needed, not being a dick, but did you miss the whole " waiting for paperwork from ATF to build our line of suppressors" bit? If one is smart enough to be a licensed manufacturer and to also get the required forms, and also intelligent enough to build suppressors... Its probably a safe assumption that he knows the life span of them... not to mention the whole part about not having to spend 700 to 900 bucks on a can, since Im building them helps too. And you must be doing something wrong as to have such short life spans from your cans, unless of course you are shooting full house ammo in an SBR or something, but, I will admit some designs do have a much shorter lifespan then others.. but are you aware that Gemtech and also YHM have prototype/ early production suppressors in 5.56 and 7.62 with more rounds through them then most people would shoot in several lifetimes and they are functioning just fine (Im talking big big round count)? In todays age, it is not to much to expect a properly built and maintained can to out last an average barrel. Also did you miss the part about " subsonic hand loads" as well? you made a point of telling me to use subsonic ammo, after I had already stated I was doing so...

And btw, no tax stamp on dealer demo's either. Makes running a can 24/7 very cheap. Thank you, please drive through.

Just wait till we roll out a few FA demo models...woot.

At this point in my life, I play with, shoot, modify, build more guns in a month then a lot of you will in a lifetime. No joke. Not to mention I have now have access to things some people will never get closer to than dreaming.

Edited by Bigsix

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO