Gass To MDF. Ratio

see imo i would think that 1 side would still make a difference but ill listen to one of the best........

i se what your saying,but .......do this

expierament,lol

go to the local parts store

get a quart of resin,a pack of .75 oz matt

make 2 flat pieces of glass 1'x6"

first piece,5 layers of matt

second piece 1layer of matt,glue down 2 pieces of rope,dowell,or even a couple pencils,,,,,to create 2 arches ,do 1 layer of matt over the pencils....wet it out real good,no air pockets(white spots) 2 layers of matt,total

let them both cure...and tell me which one you could bend... :D

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

im superman. i can bend nething. lol. y would i have to go to the parts store if its right outside on my back porch neways?? ;)

OH.......well go do it,lol

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

yes thats its purpose to give it more curves.... if you look and his pics youll see that the rope isnt always connected so it in itself provides no support it just makes the fiberglass alot more curved

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

it really isnt that difficult to understand this rope thing. just imagine a piece of flat paper...when you hold the piece of paper at each end, parallel to the ground, and drop a pencil in the middle the paper will bend. NOW, fold the piece of paper ever 1/2" or so, to where it looks like an accordian (or those stupid paper fans you use to make as a kid)...now hold the paper up and drop a pencil on it...no bending at all...in fact you may be able to set a cup on it.

same idea with fiberglass. flat surface _____________ =weak and unsupportive.

bent surfaces (or raised) ^^^^^^^^^ = strong with lots of support.

i likes me some audio stuff...