Mr.JaunDurfle Posted August 24, 2012 Report Posted August 24, 2012 ^^^^ Haha. When I was in my late teens, I said the same thing. I didn't want to go into the military, but I did and I haven't regretted it at all. 2001 VW Passat Sportwagen Alpine ICS-X7HD DC Audio 5K SSA 15" XCON Tantric Sounds 6.5HD's, Sundound Audio SA-6.5CS Incriminator Audio IA6.4 XS batteries, KnuKonceptz wirez, Second Skin
TylerParrish Posted August 24, 2012 Author Report Posted August 24, 2012 ^^^^ Haha. When I was in my late teens, I said the same thing. I didn't want to go into the military, but I did and I haven't regretted it at all. Yeah, from everything I've heard about it and everything everyone's told me about it, I'm not gonna be disappointed. I honestly can't wait to go and start my training and begin my adult life. What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?2013 Kia Forte Koup Pioneer AVH-X4600BT iDMax 12 DD M1c @ 2 ohms Rockford Prime 200.2 Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set XS S3400, D2700 Project DB Battery Terminals Axxess ASWC Stinger HPM Everywhereeee 90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill Stock Alt Stuff To Come Sundown X-12 New Amp New Comps 4 Channel Amp My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/ My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang Avatar Courtesy of SnowDrifter
Mr.JaunDurfle Posted August 24, 2012 Report Posted August 24, 2012 Good luck man! 2001 VW Passat Sportwagen Alpine ICS-X7HD DC Audio 5K SSA 15" XCON Tantric Sounds 6.5HD's, Sundound Audio SA-6.5CS Incriminator Audio IA6.4 XS batteries, KnuKonceptz wirez, Second Skin
Justice66 Posted August 24, 2012 Report Posted August 24, 2012 I've been in for 6 years now(Navy) and i have no regrets. i have had some of the best times of my life. Good Luck Stay Safe
TylerParrish Posted August 24, 2012 Author Report Posted August 24, 2012 thanks for all the positive feed back you guys, i cant waitt! What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?2013 Kia Forte Koup Pioneer AVH-X4600BT iDMax 12 DD M1c @ 2 ohms Rockford Prime 200.2 Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set XS S3400, D2700 Project DB Battery Terminals Axxess ASWC Stinger HPM Everywhereeee 90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill Stock Alt Stuff To Come Sundown X-12 New Amp New Comps 4 Channel Amp My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/ My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang Avatar Courtesy of SnowDrifter
flashlight_65 Posted August 24, 2012 Report Posted August 24, 2012 let me know your platoon and stuff so i can send cookies to sgt maj tyler parrish while you are at boot camp. I'll send a letter too that you can read on Sunday. 3 words that will echo through your soul: "PREPARE TO HYDRATE!" What is your MOS (job)? My builds: my caddy my 'hoe friends impala
TylerParrish Posted August 24, 2012 Author Report Posted August 24, 2012 let me know your platoon and stuff so i can send cookies to sgt maj tyler parrish while you are at boot camp. I'll send a letter too that you can read on Sunday. 3 words that will echo through your soul: "PREPARE TO HYDRATE!" What is your MOS (job)? no idea yet, want to go in for something enginerring related, mabe avionics engineer....no idea, but i'm gonna find out before i sign out cause ill be damned if im gonna be infantry What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?2013 Kia Forte Koup Pioneer AVH-X4600BT iDMax 12 DD M1c @ 2 ohms Rockford Prime 200.2 Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set XS S3400, D2700 Project DB Battery Terminals Axxess ASWC Stinger HPM Everywhereeee 90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill Stock Alt Stuff To Come Sundown X-12 New Amp New Comps 4 Channel Amp My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/ My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang Avatar Courtesy of SnowDrifter
OrionStang Posted August 24, 2012 Report Posted August 24, 2012 Whats wrong with infantry? Kickin down doors, shooting bad guys in the face, Gawt damn, I get the chills. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
TylerParrish Posted August 24, 2012 Author Report Posted August 24, 2012 Whats wrong with infantry? Kickin down doors, shooting bad guys in the face, Gawt damn, I get the chills. nothing? I'm just too much of a pussy for that I'm not inspired enough for all that just yet. What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?2013 Kia Forte Koup Pioneer AVH-X4600BT iDMax 12 DD M1c @ 2 ohms Rockford Prime 200.2 Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set XS S3400, D2700 Project DB Battery Terminals Axxess ASWC Stinger HPM Everywhereeee 90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill Stock Alt Stuff To Come Sundown X-12 New Amp New Comps 4 Channel Amp My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/ My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang Avatar Courtesy of SnowDrifter
Maebros Posted August 24, 2012 Report Posted August 24, 2012 JJDIDTIEBUCKLE learn it HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said: I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster. On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said: he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.