teardrop Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 the law is deffrent in every state /town look up your state laws if you are correct and there is no noise ordnance till after a a set time then you can win in court or next tim state out the law code to the cop and shove it down his mouth here in ky we have no car laws no emmisions laws no hp laws no modification laws at all but we do have noise laws after 9 pm or before 8 am the police do not know the law they break it more than tham mafia does lol
ROLEXrifleman Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 Read up on your state and local ordinances b4 you go getting diarrhea of the mouth and posting it all over the place. If you came here looking to rally the troops around your BS you are sadly mistaken. dumb shit like you just posted gives the rest of us a bad rep. Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
iceman1575 Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 Don't be a jackass. Simple as that. If he heard it, he heard it. Have some common courtesy. There's this jackass that likes to pull in (or take off) at 2AM with his stereo going. Next time he does it, I'm going to be an ass. I have 4 8's on 3kw in my truck, but I don't blast it everywhere... These type of topics should be locked...but I'm not an admin...But even then, if you must... POTATO!
k3n12ock Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 It happens. Only way is to learn the law. I got pulled over once and I only had freakin a 4 channel amp and no subs yet cop said he heard me a block away. Mind you I had my windows up and it was about 7pm in the dead of winter. Only thing you can do is cooperate, regardless if the cop is being a dick or not. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
dog24fret Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 Lots of cities around the Dallas Fort Worth area have strict noise pollution policies. In Arlington i believe they are the strictest. I seen friends get citations for their stereos being to loud in Arlington. That's with stock systems. One citation for noise ordnance stated "Sound ordnance violation music can be heard 15' from vehicle". You can hear a iPod more than 15'. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
teardrop Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 if a cop is harassing you and breaking the law / constitutional rights take you complaint and or video (is a plus) to the internal affairs office fight the law with the law
dkindle613 Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 Here in Grand Rapids, Michigan. When I got my ticket for my system, my first loud system. T1500.1bd and 2 T1 12s. It was like 4:30 in the afternoon. Well I told the cop I thought there was no noise ordience between 9am and 7pm. And he said that was true.. but in his eyes, my system was disturbing the peace. And he gave me a ticket for disturbing the peace.. $150 later I learned my lesson real quick.. now I'm 7dbs louder and I have not had a problem yet.. WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit 2003 ford explorer 2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box 1 T1500.1bdcp 250amp ALT by Mike Singer 2 runs of 0 gauge 3 yellow tops
ROLEXrifleman Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 Internal Affairs Office...... That's the funniest thing I've heard. If you have a complaint to file against an officer you march into the PD he works for and file it with someone with rank. Internal Affairs Office........ Stop watching TV Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
ROLEXrifleman Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 Someone please put a huge glob of thread lock on this and shut it down. My crystal ball says it's going to shit real fast with some of the comments I've already seen. Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Raptorman Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 In Florida, it's only illegal in residential neighborhoods from 10pm to 7am. You can be as loud as you want in the hoods outside of those times and on the highways/roads any time of day. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.