Sundown Audio

Loud force

04navi

Their website is all in Spanish I believe. Not sure if that says anything about their quality, but to be honest a shop will say BOSS amps are better then anything if they are making money. But from the pictures, size, and specs on the amps, they MIGHT be good, I am using Might loosely because you never know. See if the dealer can take off the bottom plate so you can see the insides, and see how much there is, or is not in there.

1996 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer V8 AWD

So far with the Ford/JBL Stock Stereo system, Alpine System coming soon.

Easiest tell tale sign of overrated amps is their fusing. Look at what the amp says. 100w or 2000w whatever...and look at the fuses. Multiply the fuse rating by 14.4 than by .7or .8 because they are never 100% efficient and it can give you an IDEA of what their real world power is. IF it says 2500w max on it and has 100amps worth of fusing they are full of shit.

Ask the shop owner to clamp it.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I can't find much info on them but when I saw that the LFA-30001D (3500rms @ 1 ohm) is $850 and it's made in Mexico I lost interest in them. For that price I would rather go with a brand with a known reputation.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

i´m the new distributor for loudforce to latin america! :)

My boy pipo sanchez it´s using only 2 7ks right now, and trust me, the do rated power without any problems, beefy amps for sure, and don´t waste your time looking for fuses since they only use external fuses, even the 1000.1 doesn´t have fuses. And no, they are not built at mexico, it´s just a mexican company , subs and speakers are built at china and the amplifiers built at korea.

The quality of the product it´s awesome, they can take tons of abuse and sound very nice on music also, i still don´t have the clamped numbers for you guys but that´s coming very soon, they can take 0.5 ohms daily without any problems, definitely not power hungers and the price isn´t crazy at all

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

i´m the new distributor for loudforce to latin america! :)

My boy pipo sanchez it´s using only 2 7ks right now, and trust me, the do rated power without any problems, beefy amps for sure, and don´t waste your time looking for fuses since they only use external fuses, even the 1000.1 doesn´t have fuses. And no, they are not built at mexico, it´s just a mexican company , subs and speakers are built at china and the amplifiers built at korea

There you go...... Fecupe in, and all over the joint today!!....., good to see you bro......

• 2 weeks later...

These amps are awesome. I am looking into their 2k model ($449.40). Pipo finished with a 162db at Florida Finals yesterday. His Loudforce amps put out 7k rising to 3.5 ohms @ 15.3 volts. After demos, competing and shattering windshield they were hardly warm! Think I will be buying one when I can.

Archived