You picked one hell of a revolver as your 1st hand gun. To be honest with you one of the most impratical things you could have done. Even reduced recoil ammo will cost you a ton of money. And to become proficient you need range time which will add up fast.

Now if you bought it just becuase, then great! that is one of the best just because guns you could have bought.

If you want to learn how to shoot and become good I would recommend you pick up a S&W 686 in 6" so you can transfer over the technique to the 500. shoot .38 till you get the hang of it then .357.

Honestly it was just because -- I saw it and it was awesome looking. More of a novelty gun to me :)

Thanks for the tips.

Hey, and thats a great reason! We need to treat ourselves to things "just because". It's obvious it put a smile on your face, so mission acomplised right!!! You work hard, you gotta play hard.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

I wouldnt put you behind that gun.

I'd rather see you get someting practical and learn how to shoot b4 just piling up a bunch of guns. And big collections to me begin in teh triple digts!

Guns, unlike car audio, will just about always increase in value. Worst case scenario break even if you buy quality and just take care of it. Not to many things get you that. It's a whole other world, gun that is. Arm yourself with knowledge or teh wolves will eat you.

Heres a bunch of stuff I tossed on a bed when I was cleaning out one of my small safes a few years back.

bed.jpg

Did i tell you HOW much i fucking envy your collection

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i told him he needs a DE .50 just because LOL i love the way they look but not really worth it to use. he also really likes my remington 710 7mm, i like my SKS better but to each their own.

he has also shot my p94DC ruger 9mm and is ok with it but he is best with his 22 he is almost dead nuts on with the majority of his shots.

i would also like to add that anyone in NC needs to get on FB as there is a gubn trader section (maybe for other states as well) that is pretty cool

https://www.facebook.com/groups/404725412908429/

VEHICLE:1993 Ford F-150

ELECTRICAL:1-350Amp 1-200Amp Idle Excessive Amperage Alts.

BATT'S:13 Stinger SPV70's

HEAD UNIT:Pioneer N1

MIDBASS:2 10" 2 8" Sundown prosound protos

SUBS:3 NSv.2 18s in a series tuned 6th order

SUB AMPS:3 Sundown SAZ-4500D

MIDBASS/TWEETER AMP:Sundown SAX-200.4 Simon Eichenberger is the King

I would say get some bread and butter guns for now.

I have always liked teh Ruger P series semi autos even though they never got much attention from the masses.

In my opinion the bread and butter guns right now are, by caliber:

.22 = Ruger MKIII (MKII if you can find one)

9mm = G17 / 226

.38/.357 = S&W 686

.40 = I wouldnt even buy one.

.45 = HK USP

semi Rifle = 9mm AR

Bolt gun : Remington 700 SPS in either .223 or .308 ( .308 if it was me)

thats a good mix of quality and Price Point.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

~ Juice

I wouldnt put you behind that gun.

I'd rather see you get someting practical and learn how to shoot b4 just piling up a bunch of guns. And big collections to me begin in teh triple digts!

Guns, unlike car audio, will just about always increase in value. Worst case scenario break even if you buy quality and just take care of it. Not to many things get you that. It's a whole other world, gun that is. Arm yourself with knowledge or teh wolves will eat you.

Heres a bunch of stuff I tossed on a bed when I was cleaning out one of my small safes a few years back.

bed.jpg

Did i tell you HOW much i fucking envy your collection

dude, I dont even know whats all in my collection anymore! I re find things every day O forgot I even had. but somehow remember the story behind them!!

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

~ Juice

Yeah id like to see a full family shot rolex

Jacob welcome to the addiction. nothing says stress relief like shooting the hell out of things.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Thats what we are here for Skip :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Badass gun man for sure. And sundown firearms would be legit as hell.

And n8. For a full family shot for Rolex I think he would need a whole damn gym and a panoramic lens lol.

And rolex, we have to meet sometime. For you to have that big of a collection so close is driving me crazy lol.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived