n8ball2013 Posted August 30, 2012 Report Posted August 30, 2012 Just remember this. http://www.uproxx.com/gammasquad/2012/08/todd-love-team-extreme-spartan-race/ http://blog.spartanrace.com/team-x-t-r-e-m-e-heroes-heat-heroic-finish/ https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=469834443049061 THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
bcpballer64 Posted August 30, 2012 Report Posted August 30, 2012 Just remember this. http://www.uproxx.co...e-spartan-race/ http://blog.spartanr...-heroic-finish/ https://www.facebook...469834443049061 Shit, I wish I could have 1/1000th of the heart and motivation those guys have. God Bless America and God Bless our Veterans. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Kyblack76 Posted August 30, 2012 Report Posted August 30, 2012 Geeezus,.... Humbling as it gets............. Feel stupid for a thought i had this morning,............ SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
sprkn_ranger Posted August 30, 2012 Report Posted August 30, 2012 Those guys are badass...my hat is off to them Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
RCP Audio Posted August 30, 2012 Report Posted August 30, 2012 I have so much respect for these guys. Hats off to everyone who has served for our countries (eclectically the three kiwis including a young female recently killed by a roadside bomb during a 'peace' mission) PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.