Police shoot at homeless man "46" times

KillaCam

why does everyone always bring up the *trained* thing like the cops have ever been put in a dangerous situation.. during training events, your life is in NO danger at all.. Adrenaline and being scared can make you react with out even knowing it.

maybe they all thought they pulled the trigger once, but because this guy was a raving lunatic they were scared or so pumped up on adrenaline they emptied it.. do a check, it does happen..

trained or not, if the guy didnt do what he did and listened to the police, he wouldnt have died.. 40 times is excessive yes, but when you factor in those 2 events that I just said, it can make more sense.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Half of this argument in the thread is the result of the pussification of America!!

I would've loved for the cops to save his life, arrest him, and have me pay for a fucking trial and psychiatric ward for probably the rest of his life.....lmfao, not at all. I'm tired of this dumb ass politically correct bullshit by the younger generation. Point blank, listen to the fucking cops and he wouldn't be dead today. His rights weren't violated...he just chose to ignore his right to drop the fucking knife and get the fuck on the ground.

And I know damn well if I was a cop, I'd do the same thing. There is NO FUCKING RESPECT for authority shown in our country anymore.

/end rant lol

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

Also they just released a new video, recorded from a dash cam. Looks like they handled the situation very well.

http://www.wnem.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=7717264

Don't think I can embed these videos.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Not just good, great. All those officers were doing was their jobs.

And do you have a link to that other vid?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Not just good, great. All those officers were doing was their jobs.

And do you have a link to that other vid?

Yeah, looks like they changed the vid on the website. I fixed it in the post above^

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

here is one video that contradicts everything that has been said about gun control and tunnel vision when in the situation. an off duty officer shot a robber only 2 times and taking control of the situation with out emptying his magazine

this cop here did a good job

Oh and to the mods, sorry if it is 18+ material. I didn't think it was too visually graphic but I don't know what would be considered too much. But it's on youtube and played on basic tv channels so I figured it would be fine.

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

here is one video that contradicts everything that has been said about gun control and tunnel vision when in the situation. an off duty officer shot a robber only 2 times and taking control of the situation with out emptying his magazine

this cop here did a good job

Prefect video in your defense. (can you feel the sarcasm?) Haha

1) didn't even look like the robber has a weapon on him.

2) a half blind, untrained person could have probably taken the robber down with a shot or two.

Oh and that dash can vid still isn't coming up for me.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived