bighoss' 2006 f150, truck is gutted

Turkey drag dude had a pretty epic flip out on fb and said no audio lol

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Sounds good too. Just got a demo from him and it's insane. Wasn't sure if I was gonna be able to breathe lol. My daughter wouldnt get close to it.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Sounds good too. Just got a demo from him and it's insane. Wasn't sure if I was gonna be able to breathe lol. My daughter wouldnt get close to it.

Thanks, I did a couple monster hair tricks after you left. It would have been better if I had fresh batts too

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Nice. She just would not go near it. I thought it was pretty funny when the hotshot in the red dodge who jumped out and asked who's the loudest here was desperately trying to find the door handle when you gave him a demo. Awesome.

Still learning but have started gathering.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, this build is just about done, Im going to start taking the wall and amps out this weekend, the plan is to eventually move my front stage that I had in the gmc (hsk 165's, aa125.4, ms-8 ) over to the f150. I still have a sundown saz2500v2 laying around so I might eventually put that in with a couple ssd 12's sealed under the back seat. The drop and 24"s will be getting swapped out for my 3" level and 33"s too.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived