Jump to content

bighoss' 2006 f150, truck is gutted


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks

Got the design done:

xfl12s.png

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

NICE@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Posted

I have a pair of these big bitches on the way,

41UCWD8wf4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Pyramid tw67 super tweeters, 500rms 3"coil

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Another option for the wall, what do you guys think?

xfl12s2.png

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

The design I finally settled on:

Untitled4_zpsfbd4cea4.png

Im headed to lowes later on today to get 6 sheets of mdf and a gallon of titebond 2

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

I was only able to get a little over half of the wood cut today before my circular saw died on me and got a few of the panels doubled up. Im headed to sears in the morning to get a new saw and hopefully finish cutting tomorrow if I dont rub out of mdf and then start building by this weekend.

IMG_20130204_181149_zps7b931adc.jpg

subs came in today, Ill have pics of them up tomorrow. They look like mini hdc3's lol

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

tuned in for this!! keep it up

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/


16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/


8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

 

Posted

Doesn't look like Ill be able to get anymore cut today because it rained hard this morning and I have to cut outside but I did get a cheap circular saw and a new dmm

IMG_20130205_104425_zps4b100632.jpg

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

What up subs

IMG_20130205_121822_zps9f761f2e.jpg

IMG_20130205_122119_zpsf000454e.jpg

IMG_20130205_122108_zpsd25629dc.jpg

Fuck

IMG_20130205_121340_zpsdd65f1e9.jpg

I already emailed them about the busted basket. Just waiting to hear back from them.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2856 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...