Kyblack76 Posted September 9, 2012 Report Posted September 9, 2012 Yea Blake's Burban was a work of art. Singer takes pride in it. But you're right, there's a science behind it that some just refuse to see or even begin to comprehend. Hey bro.. and all,... i swear i thought that Michael designed this box..... if im wrong.. im really sorry.. .but,.. i thought when it was put up for sale.. it was described that way... If im wrong or off,.. im really sorry...... but, thats what i thought.......(now way giving cred to the wrong person on my own fault) But,.. the dude kicks taint.. period.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 9, 2012 Report Posted September 9, 2012 Yea, I'm 99% sure Singer designed the Burban. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
OrionStang Posted September 9, 2012 Author Report Posted September 9, 2012 Heard anything back, Adam? I think i'll email him. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Guest Posted September 9, 2012 Report Posted September 9, 2012 Yea, I'm 99% sure Singer designed the Burban. i'll make it 100%. he did design it.
ShortWide1994 Posted September 9, 2012 Report Posted September 9, 2012 I'm pretty sure Singer built it also 2011 Chevy CamaroPioneer AVH-P1400AA Mayhem 12Audioque 3500D.1Knu 1/0 2000 Chevy Silverado 2 Sundown SA-15's 1 American Bass 200.1 Sky High 1/0 Stock Electrical..... FTL!
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 9, 2012 Report Posted September 9, 2012 Haven't heard anything back yet, no status updates either, so I'm assuming he hasn't seen it yet My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
OrionStang Posted September 9, 2012 Author Report Posted September 9, 2012 Haven't heard anything back yet, no status updates either, so I'm assuming he hasn't seen it yet No worries, brother. I sent him an email. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted September 9, 2012 Author Report Posted September 9, 2012 Damn, Mike replied back to me already. The dimensions are a little smaller than I expected, definitely can't stay below window line with subs up port back. It has 5% back there anyway. The 4 18's should fit while allowing me to keep the back seat, but it will be very tight, especially because the rear window slopes, and might clog the air from the port. Maybe subs up, port up? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted September 9, 2012 Author Report Posted September 9, 2012 Just found out the truck is cancelled at work in the morning. I'm going to check out the car. I will have pics. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Kyblack76 Posted September 9, 2012 Report Posted September 9, 2012 Sweet !!!... best o luck keneth!!!... And effin singer ftw!!.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.