Cadence vs. Selenium-Pro Audio Battle

How do the "s"'es sound on each. is one or the other hissy or harsh? Nothing i hate more than when i jammin' and the singer says a word that starts with "S" and its all like "SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSay you will SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSay you wont, make up your mind toonight"

I don't know what camera you are using but as far as audio recording I would consider picking up a zoom H4n or other professional field recorder. You can preview or listen live to what you are recording and dial down so that there's no distortion from what your playing being too loud that the mic can't pick it up clearly.

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...

What do both cost price range wise?

Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast

Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's

Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's

Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order

Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!

Your vids are never to long man keep it up.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

So, anyone care to answer my question?

I Google'd it, no luck.

So what does the term "pro audio" refer to?

Thanks.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

with the way he is using it i would say he is refering to high quality car audio speakers.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

"Pro Audio" is the term use for speakers meant for DJing/Sound Hall environments. Their meant to be as efficient as possible to get as loud as possible on as little power as possible. They're also meant to be light for mobility purposes.

A lot of people use them in cars to keep up with their enormous amount of bass. A lot of people also say that they're not meant for a flat response which is essential in sound quality competitions.

Oh and BTW, I vote the Cadence for the electronic music, and the Selenium's for the rock (Broken Wings) Mostly for the voice. But that's from a youtube video trough headphones, if I were there it might be different.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

"Pro Audio" is the term use for speakers meant for DJing/Sound Hall environments. Their meant to be as efficient as possible to get as loud as possible on as little power as possible. They're also meant to be light for mobility purposes.

A lot of people use them in cars to keep up with their enormous amount of bass. A lot of people also say that they're not meant for a flat response which is essential in sound quality competitions.

Oh and BTW, I vote the Cadence for the electronic music, and the Selenium's for the rock (Broken Wings) Mostly for the voice. But that's from a youtube video trough headphones, if I were there it might be different.

Thanks man, that clears it all up for me! Makes sense to me now. Thanks again!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Archived