Well after reading that review of the HK, I was done with it. That ass pipe doesnt belong in this world.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Almost bought the last issue. Glad I didn't. My local Barnes n noble has just about every mag except police mag. Swat is my next choice.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

little more info. .

There was also an member of Leapers/UTG (Mr Xia) who posted on Recoils FB page and defended what Jerry Tsai said. He quicky deleted that post after the people jumped on it. It was too late though, it was screen captured.

Leapers/UTG took care of it after their FB was bombarded.

www.facebook.com/#!/Leapers

Thank all of you that took time to express your opinions about Mr. Xia’s recent comments. Mr. Xia just started at Leapers. His regrettable personal statements are just personal and do not reflect the view of Leapers/UTG, our leadership or our affiliates. We are taking immediate actions to review his personal conduct, which absolutely does not represent Leapers. Leapers/UTG has been a long time me

mber of the NSSF, with many NRA members in the company. The shooting and hunting sport is our passion. We have been a staunch supporter of the 2nd Amendment right. People following us should already know that Leapers/UTG built our business from 20 years ago. All our hard work has gone into supporting a UTG quality life style with innovative/great value products. We also put what loyal customers rewarded us back into the business and started our U.S. manufacturing plant here in Michigan. And, this was done during the toughest economic time in 2009. Actions should speak louder than words. Your support for this industry and this company will continue to be our drive to excel. Thank you for your understanding.

Later they posted this.......

Quote:

Leapers, Inc. Mr. Xia has resigned from Leapers Today, September 10th 2012..

boom bitch.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

and this is from the assistance publisher

In light of some of the comments and complaints made about a paragraph in a recent article about the Heckler & Koch MP7A1, Recoil wishes to make the following points clear:

· It is simply not credible for anyone to question Recoil’s support for, and commitment to, the Second Amendment. Recoil is first and foremost a gun lifestyle magazine, aimed at the modern shooting enthusiast.

· The opinions in the paragraph in question accurately reflected those of the manufacturer, and should have been reported as direct quotes. Recoil acknowledges the way the paragraph was written has caused unnecessary confusion.

· Jerry Tsai, a passionate gun enthusiast and the visionary behind Recoil magazine, will remain as editor of Recoil.

We thank you for your support and understanding.

Quite honestly, if you read the article, it was one paragraph that was actually quoted from the manufacturer and we did not state it that way. Recoil has 26,000 likes on face book and the magazine has only been out for three issues and issue number 4 is just hitting the streets. I honestly believe that this will not hurt the magazine. I have not lost anyone as a result of this and do not expect to.

Joe Galloway

Associate Publisher

5.0 Mustang & Super Fords

Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords

Phone 813-675-3493

Fax 813-675-3557

Email [email protected]

Assistant: Jennifer Conklin 813-675-3507

this magazine is done that is suicide.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Glad the 1 copy i have from them was given to me... I wont read them anymore thats for damn sure...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I guess when a magazine goes overboard THESE goons went ALL the way to PISS off some big names

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Lol I love how HK said Whoah we didnt saw that and then two days later RECOIL tries to save their ass by saying they did lol, SUE-I-CIDER, maybe they literally shot themselves in the foot with the mp7a1 and said hey lets do it figuratively too!

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I have the article in my hands now... In no way shape or form was the comment in question even written as a quote. In reading the article, the wording comes across as the opinion of whomever penned the article, not as a quote in regards to the products intent from the manufacturer. Recoil may end up being short lived.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived