Sonic Electronix

I got pulled over by cops. windows too dark.

Ha! Any tint on the front is illegal in California. So yeah your pretty lucky. My friend got a ticket while his car was parked for dark tint lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I'm not dark enough to get messed with :( 35% fronts, 8% rears. Spoken to a lot of cops in my area and surrounding counties and all of them said I shouldn't worry about any cops messing with me. Unless I give them a reason to that is.

But you saying that is a normal thing (being searched if you have tint). Kind of the same here in VA, law was passed (last year I think?) giving cops here the right to search your vehicle if you have tint. Haven't seen any cops use it or abuse it. When I got pulled he tried to look through my rear window and then realized he couldn't so he just asked me if I had anything.

thats my tint:

smdban.jpg

audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)

I live in Houston and got pulled over by a state trooper and i have 5% all windows and my windshield is 20%. He saw my system and its a wall of 6 rd heavyweight 15s. Around 158+dbs he said he wanted a demo and he said he almost had a heart attack lol. He just let me go bc i have a prescription for my tint from my eye doctor lol.

Fuck i would love a car that dark. here we cant go dark at all. not allowed anything on the front. and only 35% on the others, unless its a ute or van. then you cant paint the back windows black and they dont give a shit. but if you have a 'car' then they are tight asses

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

I'm not dark enough to get messed with sad.gif 35% fronts, 8% rears. Spoken to a lot of cops in my area and surrounding counties and all of them said I shouldn't worry about any cops messing with me. Unless I give them a reason to that is.

Dude have you ever been to Va? You'll get pulled over in a heartbeat in the Hampton roads area! I mean I have 0% on the back and 5% on the front but I have out of state plates so hopefully that helps.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived