Little System I did over the weekend.

looks good you do clean work bro

Helps to have a good shop bitch :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Oh I know as I own that car... well, same car. Just did mine few weeks ago, and was wondering how a first timer's compared to a pro. Lol. I think mine looks like garbage, but also being a first timer, didn't expect it to be simply amazing.

Didn't get any pics of it. I pulled the carpet panel, hit the inside of the outer skin in long strips. I like to cut the SS down the middle longways. Slide it up in the holes and apply. then did the inner skin under the carpet cover. You don't have to cover every square inch to get a good result. Then i worked both sides of the qtr panels. Try to cover a good amount of the open space. I like to tap on the out side as I work to see how the coverage is going. Them i took a few sheets and cut them to go around the flat spots in the trunk floor. the tire well had a good amount of factory product so no since using it there. Then i did a sheet under each side of the floor under the back seat.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Fawk I didn't get no upside down flush mount action lol that didn't sound right..nice install as usual..:)

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

SON OF A BITCH this is awesome for a simple build man

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived