What Is Wrong With Ricers Lmao Why Are They So Kool Bro.

Mike Travassos

no he just lets em go.. go on its traffic hour go wreck someone else.. [silent pause] .. stupid fucks LMAO

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

I love ricers, they always want to race. They usually rev at me at red lights, I rev back. Light turns green and they take off looking so "cool", as I slowly pull away from my stop. Its rush hour traffic, stupid fuck.

Retards.

thats the best, i do that samething! they peel off and you laugh as your taking off as normal

I won't deny racing them, but not in traffic or situations where I could hurt or kill a bystander. Normally between 1am and 4am is the best time, especially on the freeway.

The 605 at 2am. It's rice city an kens there to race

Haha btw when are we going to get the demos and BBQ meets started. Damnit dude I wanna meet up with people in SoCal aledy

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

The next time a piece of shit (they don't even deserve to have a name) rolls up on me and rides my ass trying to speed thru traffic, we're going to see how well that spoiler protects from the ass end of a pickup...

Then again, when they go to pass me and see my response lights, they sort of slow down and get behind me :lol:

POTATO!

I love my honda I didn't riice it tho that's gay did a motor swap raceing clutch header no cat light weight pullys and more all with a stock cat back exuast when crusing sounds like a stock civic when I did race it it got loud but was all motor sound fucking love it fart canns do nothing for performance and sound like shit imo if you guys could hear my honda I think a lot of import haters would be impressed

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived