DC Sound Lab

XL M2's making flap flap type noise on low note of Put On Decaf remix?

i didnt read all the posts so this may have been said but you may have bottomed the sub out and knocked the spider pack off the landing. pull the sub out. push up on the sub from the bottom and see if the spiders have come off the landing at all. if so CA glue them back down, wait a day then break them in more

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

A video is very very needed here... IMHO

Edit- I've never heard that last note in anyone's ride personally/live....

Especially the decaf version.. Shit....

I could SMASH the 2nd & 3rd... But only movement, no sound on the 4th ...

You can hear the Mega Slowed big pimping just fine in my car.... yes it hits the low low note just fine :)

thats cause your box sucks

I am not one bit offended by the kid who cant make it to shows because his mommy wont let him.... :loser:

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

clipping? bass boost?

with what the OP is discussing......

I think its a tune issue.....

I tuned it with my velleman oscope using a 40Hz @ 0dB Test tone off SMD's dd-1 disc. The wavelengths were clean on my oscope.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

i didnt read all the posts so this may have been said but you may have bottomed the sub out and knocked the spider pack off the landing. pull the sub out. push up on the sub from the bottom and see if the spiders have come off the landing at all. if so CA glue them back down, wait a day then break them in more

I'll do this after taking the vids tomorrow. It was a pain in the butt putting those subs in from the rear seat area (the damn thing was hella heavy).

I will go ahead and set the ssf to 30hz from the 25hz point also.

Edited by moh.vze.com

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

I think I might have used my HP-SUB SSF wrong? can someone confirm?

Here is the manual:

http://www.hlabs.com...HPSUB/index.htm

Looking directly at my HP-Sub SSF, I only have the top left pin taken out and I seem to have the right two jumper pins intact. Was I suppose to take that top right jumper out also to get "25Hz" filter?

Was I only filtering 25Hz for the left channel and 20Hz for the right channel sub or something?

Edited by moh.vze.com

do what chode said, do you just have the standard dc dustcap or by chance is it one of the knuckle dustcaps?

]

It's a dome dustcap (not the flat ones)