Jump to content

Pipo Sanchez getting complains from 3 MILES AWAY!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

LOLLL (yo me lo fumo a ese cabron!!!!(6:10) hilarious!!

what happened next??

smdban.jpg

audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)

Posted

LoL at Obama.

BTW, My kids had to inform me that was Bieber (two younger girls lol). I thought Timberlake had a new album out again. Song hits tho!

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

Damn that guy was PISSED lol

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted

whats the name of the song that hes demoing to frankie?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted

whats the name of the song that hes demoing to frankie?

Justin Bieber -Boyfriend

No shit????must try it now :ehh:

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8944 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...