HatersGonnaHate Posted September 24, 2012 Report Posted September 24, 2012 97Jetta is not half-assing these memes. LOL. I'd make a meme if I was home the only thing i half-ass is, real life. since i only have half an ass. That's what I was referring too lol My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
97Jetta1637 Posted September 24, 2012 Report Posted September 24, 2012 97Jetta is not half-assing these memes. LOL. I'd make a meme if I was home the only thing i half-ass is, real life. since i only have half an ass. That's what I was referring too lol #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
jg23 Posted September 24, 2012 Report Posted September 24, 2012 Lmfao @ the 412 cvx memes 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
Omega5002 Posted September 24, 2012 Report Posted September 24, 2012 Never liked 412cvx that much anyways really, always seemed like a dick, and good thing I didn't buy any box designs from him, last thing I want is blown subs. Though his sister's cute 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
97Jetta1637 Posted September 24, 2012 Report Posted September 24, 2012 Never liked 412cvx that much anyways really, always seemed like a dick, and good thing I didn't buy any box designs from him, last thing I want is blown subs. Though his sister's cute #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
97Jetta1637 Posted September 24, 2012 Report Posted September 24, 2012 #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
Turn it up Posted September 24, 2012 Report Posted September 24, 2012 true lol gotta buy a hu with usb lol my kenwood died on me
ALPINE408 Posted September 24, 2012 Report Posted September 24, 2012 i got a cd changer played threw 160 dbs just fine? guess thats still not loud enough and fuck usb or itunes compressed music sounds LIKE ASS Have you ever had your woofers blown?
97Jetta1637 Posted September 24, 2012 Report Posted September 24, 2012 i got a cd changer played threw 160 dbs just fine? guess thats still not loud enough and fuck usb or itunes compressed music sounds LIKE ASS #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.