Turn it up Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 i found a meme of a car audio company being bashed.should i post it ? i dont want the ban hamma..
Omega5002 Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 It's not a good idea 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
SnowDrifter Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 This is the butthurt meme thread. Not the company bashing thread When it doubt, make fun of Adam ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Omega5002 Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 or 412cvx 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 Dammit. Send me the meme about the bashing, and I'll send you an honest opinion on if you're gonna get banned or not lol. If all else fails, I'll post it and take a 24hr vaca and maybe get some fiberglass work done lol My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
dog24fret Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 or 412cvx ouch lol. I wont say much about him cause I don't know the whole story. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Omega5002 Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 or 412cvx ouch lol. I wont say much about him cause I don't know the whole story. He designs boxes that blows subs, and he expects you to move ports somehow 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 Someone made a meme about blowing a sub in one of his designed boxes, then he got extreeeeeeeemely butthurt about it and asked for his account to be deleted. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
dog24fret Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 That was all! I read that in the beginning of this thread I just figured there was more. Just own up to a mistake and take the jokes and what all comes with it that's just how it is. Funny how some can dish it out but not take it. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 That was all! I read that in the beginning of this thread I just figured there was more. Just own up to a mistake and take the jokes and what all comes with it that's just how it is. Funny how some can dish it out but not take it. EGGGG-FUCKING-ZACTLY!!!! Take me for example. I've been mouth-fucked, raped, and sodomized so many times in this thread. Don't hear me bitching about it. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.