HatersGonnaHate Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 Fucker lol My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
jg23 Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 Fucker lol What lol 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
KillaCam Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 edit: This came out a little gayer than I originally pictured. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
KillaCam Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 I think Roscoe is hiding. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 Fucker lol What lol You better skim through some of the songs I'm gonna put on that flash drive, it'll start off normal, then either Justin Bieber or the Rick Roll song will cut in. And I hope it happens when your rocking out full tilt. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
jg23 Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 Fucker lol What lol You better skim through some of the songs I'm gonna put on that flash drive, it'll start off normal, then either Justin Bieber or the Rick Roll song will cut in. And I hope it happens when your rocking out full tilt. LMFAO I know that will most likely happen if I don't go through them lol 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
SnowDrifter Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 MAKING THAT MY FUCKING AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!! My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 Shit Chris!!! Resize it for me so it'll work on the forum please!!!!! My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
WastedTalent Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 I know he had to go look up how to do that. Lol. Sheena = pedobear
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.