pa-pa-platypus Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 my personal favorite was the one where rusty was feeding sundown woofers into a copy machine and they came out DC's logo This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
C-Fizzy Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 I like the one with hanks face on the ballsack personally. ... You fucking would. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 Smoke, it's your call.... Keep it up or take it down? My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 I like the one with hanks face on the ballsack personally. ... You fucking would. You've probably got it printed on a poster hanging above your bed. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
LT.Smoke Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 Lol yea, I saw it. Definitely will spread some butthurt and quite possibly end in a ban. Saw that months ago on Facebook. Anyone want some hints on what it was, if you know the name Hank Veach, you'd understand haha He who MUST NOT be named LOL... That name is like Voldemort from harry potter ha ha Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
LT.Smoke Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 Smoke, it's your call.... Keep it up or take it down? It is what it is for now... If it starts causing a bunch o drama then scrap it but since this thread seems to be laidback and all in fun its fine for now Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
C-Fizzy Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 This thread is cool because it's a bunch of fags hitting each other in the nuts via memes everyday lol. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
C-Fizzy Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 I like the one with hanks face on the ballsack personally. ... You fucking would. You've probably got it printed on a poster hanging above your bed. No, but I have your picture stapled to my roof so when I lay down all I see is you under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 Oh Fizzy, stop it youuuuuuuuuu My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
pa-pa-platypus Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.