Quiet Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Quiet Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 That's all I'll post on 412CVX. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Quiet Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 Fucking bored in bed can't sleep. Can't fap with wifey sleeping next to me so I got a meme generator on my phone. LOL!!! that used to be my first shot at a good night's sleep after knocking the bottom out of Wifey, but its week #4... 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Team_DC-Derrick Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 I never posted my Facebook info, but I've got at least 17 friend requests from the assholes in this thread lol Well I did now trollolololol crazy me and gotz1lung are up on this pic LOL The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
BobbyG2 Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 crazy me and gotz1lung are up on this pic LOL Yeah facebook's kinda creepy *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
Omega5002 Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 Lol at Nate 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
andygardner Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 If only I still used my Facebook. I would love to get meme'd and be a better participant in this thread. I've been watching and following since day one. Sooo much epic Lols's and butt hurt in here
Twostrokeking Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 Lol at Nate LOL. One sec and ill get you a more clear pic. My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Twostrokeking Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.