dog24fret Posted October 12, 2012 Report Posted October 12, 2012 All in fun sir I'm a Chevy guy also. This forum has been too calm. Oh yea no good s-10 blazers to use lol. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted October 12, 2012 Report Posted October 12, 2012 All in fun sir I'm a Chevy guy also. This forum has been too calm. Oh yea no good s-10 blazers to use lol. meme on pooch!
dog24fret Posted October 12, 2012 Report Posted October 12, 2012 I'm still a little off my game tonight lol. Trying to get over this damn cold that's going around, all hopped up on meds. Hope you get to feeling better man. That sucks. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
KillaCam Posted October 12, 2012 Report Posted October 12, 2012 I'm still a little off my game tonight lol. Trying to get over this damn cold that's going around, all hopped up on meds. Hope you get to feeling better man. That sucks. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
AI James Posted October 12, 2012 Report Posted October 12, 2012 lmao who was this?? Figured someone in the swift club would have more sense than that. that whole car club is full of fail builds
dog24fret Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 For a level playing feild sense there are no photos of me on my FB lol. Wife was braiding my goat lol for the ninja lol Wasn't supposed to be that freaking big or blurry sorry. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
HatersGonnaHate Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 Oh golly. Might have a field day with those when I stop feeling like shit lol My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
97Jetta1637 Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 Oh golly. Might have a field day with those when I stop feeling like shit lol we both might #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
HatersGonnaHate Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 Lol knock yourself out Brad. I think I'm gonna be carrying my sick ass to bed here shortly. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
dog24fret Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 Figured you both and a few others lol. Figured fair play was in order since I used yours and omega lol. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.